Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that somebody round here has eaten something...but not posted it. Let's not let this thread die ladies and gentlefarmers.

Me and the lady friend had some monster subs tonight courtesy of grandma. Had to run an errand for her earlier and she handed us the plastic money device and a giant list and said "Sammuchaz?" We said "Yaaap" and that's how that happened. Nurse Terror got a roastie mcbeefie with some capicola and pesto mayo and Doc McKracken got a hot chicken fingers sub with melted Swiss, ham, lettuce and nanny peps. Quite a tasty little surprise.

On a dopity note, tomorrow I am transferring some little baby auto-flowering dope plants into some peat pots filled with Canna Coco and Perlite. Got em under the Mean Well powered, homemade Samsung 561C board @ 5700°K running about 150w. With a dimmer for tweaking...which I freaking love having for juniors. First time in a year kids!!! And guess who just found a fucking half ounce yesterday??? This guy!!! I thought I was out. I'M SO HAPPY I CAN HARDLY COUNT!!!.
88f13a0b99af4d0623bae76ae8a4163a.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Now I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that somebody round here has eaten something...but not posted it. Let's not let this thread die ladies and gentlefarmers.

Me and the lady friend had some monster subs tonight courtesy of grandma. Had to run an errand for her earlier and she handed us the plastic money device and a giant list and said "Sammuchaz?" We said "Yaaap" and that's how that happened. Nurse Terror got a roastie mcbeefie with some capicola and pesto mayo and Doc McKracken got a hot chicken fingers sub with melted Swiss, ham, lettuce and nanny peps. Quite a tasty little surprise.

On a dopity note, tomorrow I am transferring some little baby auto-flowering dope plants into some peat pots filled with Canna Coco and Perlite. Got em under the Mean Well powered, homemade Samsung 561C board @ 5700°K running about 150w. With a dimmer for tweaking...which I freaking love having for juniors. First time in a year kids!!! And guess who just found a fucking half ounce yesterday??? This guy!!! I thought I was out. I'M SO HAPPY I CAN HARDLY COUNT!!!.
88f13a0b99af4d0623bae76ae8a4163a.jpg

Yeah I ate but not everything is worthy of a picture or description. Some times you just need something to make a turd.

I have been on antibiotics for pneumonia and taking probiotics to counter the digestive problems. I feel much better today and took the last antibiotic so food will be more appealing in the days to come.

Will 1/2 an oz. hold you over?

Yeah I ate but not everything is worthy of a picture or description. Some times you just need something to make a turd.

I have been on antibiotics for pneumonia and taking probiotics to counter the digestive problems. I feel much better today and took the last antibiotic so food will be more appealing in the days to come.

Will 1/2 an oz. hold you over?
Nah. But I've been cutting back the last month knowing the end was coming. I held on to the last gram for like 10 days. Luckily it was GWK and one hit was satisfying me. Most of this is also GWK, so thats groovy. You can stuff a pipe of this and sip on it all day. Nurse B don't smoke at the moment, so it's just me. My new tent is about 3 days deep right now. I really can't wait. Not to mention, all the super precision airflow is making the environment rock solid. I've been hovering around 81°/65% in the mini greenhouse on the heat mat, and the babies are thriving. It's a mean ass 3° F outside right now, and my basement intake air is flowing without any changes. I'm measuring the air in the basement, in the tent, inside the hot house starter, and outside the tent. Once I make a information center and get all my gadgets mounted on a panel I will get a pic. This tent is gonna be sick. This is actually my first time growing in a tent and I am already loving it.

This was the rest family dinner . i cooked..
View attachment 1008714 View attachment 1008716
Damn that makes me hungry. Bristol Farms in the Los Angeles area used to fly fresh Gulf Shrimp in a couple of time a month, without a doubt the best shrimp ever. We had good fresh shrimp in Sydney and Cains Australia but the Gulf Shrimp are still better.

Morning breakfast nothing fancy. The blood oranges are getting good and the espresso was made with a "Gesha" blend. It is a bit too mild for my personal preference yet it has a well rounded coffee flavor. It really is better in a french press.

bk.jpg

Damm my roommate's shellfish allergy. Hard to knock 'em for it when it's not exactly their choice to have, and I'm sure they'd prefer to not....but I do still miss shrimp some days. Saw some Cajun salmon and shrimp recipe the other day that looked so good I almost thought I should start hinting they need to take a few days out of town trip so I can cook for just me. :smoking:

O yes taste like crab and lobster mixed.
South American waters is were they came from. :pass: still rather have Gulf shrimp..
I have to agree that fresh Gulf Pink [emoji494] are the best [emoji494] I've ever had. And I'm a [emoji494] guy. I used to get em fresh as fuck with their heads still on from this dude out of the back of an old ice cream truck in Tampa. He would be in this parking lot every night for an hour. We would make the trip from Orlando to Tampa at least twice a month to go fishing off the jeddy in Pass-a-grille at the end of Beach Ave. Where the Intercoastal flows into the Gulf. Killer fishing spot when the tides running right. Use live bait with a [emoji324] rig and big gear with 30+ lb line. Cobia, Black and Red Drum, Snook, Grouper, Ray's and Sharks. Fun fun fun[emoji226][emoji225][emoji245].

So where did this start? Oh yeah... [emoji494]. I do love some fresh Gulf Pinkies. I would have to say that frozen they are equal to frozen Black [emoji234] Prawns. I would love to try some fresh wild [emoji234], I'm sure they are bonkers, but haven't seen em yet. Wegmans had these U15 [emoji234]s on Father's Day for $29.99 lb, prettiest looking [emoji494] I've seen (they also had USDA Prime Tomahawk Ribeyes for the same price!!), a little too rich for my shopping that day...lol. It sure would have made a worthy post on here though. I think the truck gulf [emoji494] were the cleanest, non-smelly shrimp I've ever dealt with. We also got em fresh from Price Rite on 17-92 in 4lb bags for $10, but those were day old, and not still moving like the truckers. The [emoji494] are definitely more red the further south ya go it seems.

The last round I had was wild Argentina 16-20s and they were deep red. The bag even said RAW in big letters because that's how red they were. They were real good, but definitely not as good as when I get em from Mexico or The Florida [emoji360][emoji360]. Luck of the draw I suppose. I still go to Price Rite up here in freezing NY and still buy [emoji494] from them...frozen. It seems fitting when you say it like that. I bet between Orlando and here it's gotta be at least 60 bags. I love [emoji494][emoji494].

Anyone ever do any homemade fried [emoji494]? Simple. Don't butterfly them, you get more of a grown up flavor if you don't. Kids love em butterflied though. Old Bay + seasoned flour - egg - panko - let em sit for 10m - 350° oil. Season with salt n pepper. Get some strong adult cocktail sauce with fresh horse and some fresh lemon wedges. My goodness, you could wake the dead with these [emoji494][emoji494]. I need to try that with fresh [emoji494].
cf1ef687de1018d9f09cd5e68c67f6dc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back