Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day old baked rigatoni with some Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits and a bangin little salad with ALL the fixins. The last little smidge of red pepper, bacon bits, croutons, a dot of shredded cheddar, cabbage, carrots, onions, Marie's Bleu Cheese and zesty Italian in a 2/1 ratio with cracked pepper. I don't eat enough salad...but my goodness how friggin awesome it is when it does happen.
f97f64bfd4ada811fd29c7e2357cddd8.jpg
2558e9321519fb8952d88411cb9c4891.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Dinner and a movie!!!

Grabbed a honey brined turkey breast from Wegmans and made some loaded red skin smashed taters and some Stove Top Turkey stuffing with lemon juice, parm, and bacon.

THIS movie is a gem...I suspect some of you might be familiar:
53e934873251e808753c783d65d48b23.jpg

Here is my honey brined after the ovenly treatment. Olive oil, salt, and pepper. Absolutely DELICIOUS. Gonna have a sammich tommorow sometime. Doing a crazy "trending"" dinner from a local spot for my daughters b-day tomorrow. Turkey:

b6779454a4d163b1704d39644e52e8cf.jpg

The whole shebang. Just scrum diddly umptios.

07c6fbcb7c324297f4e8e25a697f1109.jpg

Friday Night Flavors:

Not sure if any of you have heard of the Dill Pickle Pizza craze that is sweeping the internet. Also known as "TRENDING"...but I HATE that word and all it's derivatives unless it's The Great Southern Trendkill by the one and only Pantera. So yeah, dill pickle pizza is a thing. I wasn't very impressed, lol. I love dilly goodness, and I would try it again, just this time from our usual pizza spot instead. We went to the original place. In a nutshell, it wasn't the flavor, but the execution that needed work. Ya live and ya learn (Then ya get Luv's) and I learned that I just don't like the pizza from this spot. We got a regular pepperoni, mushroom and onion pizza too, which was actually worse than the Dilly. A forty dollar lesson learned. It was for my daughters b'day though and she enjoyed it, so all is good.

That left me with a hungerin in my tummy after not really eating. That got fixed by THE BEST TURKEY SAMMICH I'VE EVER HAD!!! Which is a good thing. I shaved some of the day old honey brined turkey I made on Thursday and put that on a Vienna roll with some cracked pepper, mozzarella, Hellemans, and a slab o bacon. Just turkey HEAVEN. I highly recommend trying the honey brined Turkey Breast from Wegmans for any of y'all that have one locally. It was only $11 and made two dinners for two. And it's just SO juicy and delicious. Definitely a neat way to have some fresh turkey anytime of the year. While you're grabbing the honey brined, stop at the bakery and get a 6 pack of Vienna rolls and put part A into slot B and enjoy. It was THAT good....and I'm a professional sammich aficionado.

This:
b808b6685fc301b2012d14f5cc51eb63.jpg

And just a hilarious place for an ad about the "dangers" of operating a motor vehicle after the ingestion of cannabis. Here...on AFN. I enjoy driving after a nice smoke, so they are barking up the wrong tree.
683e7caef8e1ee51b145e0af12eb7c5d.jpg

When it comes to Pizza I just walk out the front door into the courtyard.
OvenDone.JPG

We have made hundreds of different pizzas but never a dill pickle one. It takes 2.5 - 3 hours to bring it up to heat for Pizza but then I can cook in it for a couple of days afterword. Tandoori Chicken is a favorite.

When it comes to Pizza I just walk out the front door into the courtyard.
View attachment 1002871

We have made hundreds of different pizzas but never a dill pickle one. It takes 2.5 - 3 hours to bring it up to heat for Pizza but then I can cook in it for a couple of days afterword. Tandoori Chicken is a favorite.
That's just F-ing Awsome !!!

So a typical breakfast with a Chocolate Croissant twist. They are made by the same people I talked about earlier in this thread. They come frozen and you proof them overnight then bake fresh in the morning. I do not know if you can get these chocolate croissants where you live but they are better than most bakery's.
https://www.facebook.com/BoulangerieSolignac/

breakfast.jpg

Pizza got a big cheese bubble goin...
View attachment 1004149
Gotta use a long 'fork' and kinda go horizontal. I used to work at a couple pizza places. Papa John's had that happen a lot, and it's almost an art form to lose the bubble without any trace. Catch it early and stay flat, use the sharp point of a knife. They had a special tool, which was a two pronged fork on a wooden handle. Another place had almost the same thing...but you could get by with a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back