Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applebee's 9 oz Bourbon Street med well steak w/ red skinned potatoes n sauteed mushrooms and onions.

A $15.45 dinner...w/o no salad no drink no condiments no eating utensils or napkins.
Car side pick up.

Well I'll leave it up to y'all if it looks appetizing or not...

You can imagine how I feel...

If it looks dry it was.
If it looks cold it was.
If it looks old I think it was.
Not to mention the wait for car side pick up...

I am just glad it was a gift card
that payed for it.

e95d44b30afa77234d691b51ac2b8a0f.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

It just hit me.....YOU FOOKERS live in a parallel universe where culinary delights are taken for granted!!!! INSANE shit is occuring on a daily basis!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT
Here comes another!!!

...And it's coming, but bad shit just keeps happening in a different way, and I needs to say this:

The one and only Nurse B. is in trouble. She has been having knee problems for the past 8 years. Tree work can really take a toll on you...especially 'loggin'...which is the actual act of moving big wood out of backyards, creeks, hills, etc. Somewhere along the line she did a little damage and it acts up here and there. Not cool for a 29 year old. So something popped tonight and now my dumplin is hobbling around like a broken granny...cane and all. HOPEFULLY it isn't something devastating. It took her like 3 mins to climb 2 stairs, that's how bad it is. Luckily she can get in a comfy position and it almost goes away. As soon as she twists though...ouch. This is bad. [emoji26] Finners crosst.

So here is the food I promised. I know, I know it's ANOTHER sammich, but hey...it's MY sammich. Duggy likes pizzas with an egg in the middle, I like a badass homemade sammiches with some broccoli roux stuff in a bowl. I also enjoy a pickle here and there. Sammiches:

145aabc9bc67193aa962c5a18ede225d.jpg

ce2087a496c77e910ef1408e406581bc.jpg

Hobble Bobble on the right and the Doc on the left...with my pickle.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Applebee's 9 oz Bourbon Street med well steak w/ red skinned potatoes n sauteed mushrooms and onions.

A $15.45 dinner...w/o no salad no drink no condiments no eating utensils or napkins.
Car side pick up.

Well I'll leave it up to y'all if it looks appetizing or not...

You can imagine how I feel...

If it looks dry it was.
If it looks cold it was.
If it looks old I think it was.
Not to mention the wait for car side pick up...

I am just glad it was a gift card
that payed for it.

e95d44b30afa77234d691b51ac2b8a0f.jpg

...and I had friends who literally thought it was the best place around. There is an awesome place IN THE SAME PARKING LOT as [emoji519][emoji219] that is literally the same menu and atmosphere, except it's BOMB and not shithole corporate. Best chicken wings in town, $24 sixteen oz Delmonico with a mushroom Demi and smashed red potatoes and a salad, huge burgers, unique apps, monster homemade sammies, and BEERS. I've told em 30 times...try it, you'll LOVE it...my boy just left there after a year in the kitchen, he said everything is made from scratch. They NEVER tried it.

Birthday:Apple
Gift Card: Apple
WEDDING DINNER: Fuckin [emoji519]

Best restaurant ever!!!!!

Sorry dude, at least it was a gift card, lol. That just looks like whoever made it didn't give a flying fuck. Call the 800 number, bet you get your card back so you can get another box o stuffs. Try the Apple Chimi Cheesecake if ya do make the call. I would. That's what it's for.

Curbside Pickup [emoji2400] Only @ Applebees

...and I had friends who literally thought it was the best place around. There is an awesome place IN THE SAME PARKING LOT as [emoji519][emoji219] that is literally the same menu and atmosphere, except it's BOMB and not shithole corporate. Best chicken wings in town, $24 sixteen oz Delmonico with a mushroom Demi and smashed red potatoes and a salad, huge burgers, unique apps, monster homemade sammies, and BEERS. I've told em 30 times...try it, you'll LOVE it...my boy just left there after a year in the kitchen, he said everything is made from scratch. They NEVER tried it.

Birthday:Apple
Gift Card: Apple
WEDDING DINNER: Fuckin [emoji519]

Best restaurant ever!!!!!

Sorry dude, at least it was a gift card, lol. That just looks like whoever made it didn't give a flying fuck. Call the 800 number, bet you get your card back so you can get another box o stuffs. Try the Apple Chimi Cheesecake if ya do make the call. I would. That's what it's for.

Curbside Pickup [emoji2400] Only @ Applebees

Thanks... [emoji482] I think I will call later today.
My girls $12.00 burger wasn't all that neither. A bacon cheese burger w/ a thin slice of tomato three tiny dill pickles and 2 med strips of bacon. But the beef was there. But not for no 12 dollars
For the same money I could've made 4 meals of course much better and hot.. LoL

Thanks... [emoji482] I think I will call later today.
My girls $12.00 burger wasn't all that neither. A bacon cheese burger w/ a thin slice of tomato three tiny dill pickles and 2 med strips of bacon. But the beef was there. But not for no 12 dollars
For the same money I could've made 4 meals of course much better and hot.. LoL

Yeah... DEFINITELY use that number. I've only done it a couple times when it's needed, but these corporate shenanigans will make it right 99% of the time. I can pretty much guarantee they will eat that and give you a voucher for a freebie. The beer is good!!! Go for the 2 for 1 happy hour/half priced apps they do late night and that card will go twice as far. They have legit margaritas for sure. Stick it to da man bro.

Here comes another!!!

...And it's coming, but bad shit just keeps happening in a different way, and I needs to say this:

The one and only Nurse B. is in trouble. She has been having knee problems for the past 8 years. Tree work can really take a toll on you...especially 'loggin'...which is the actual act of moving big wood out of backyards, creeks, hills, etc. Somewhere along the line she did a little damage and it acts up here and there. Not cool for a 29 year old. So something popped tonight and now my dumplin is hobbling around like a broken granny...cane and all. HOPEFULLY it isn't something devastating. It took her like 3 mins to climb 2 stairs, that's how bad it is. Luckily she can get in a comfy position and it almost goes away. As soon as she twists though...ouch. This is bad. [emoji26] Finners crosst.

So here is the food I promised. I know, I know it's ANOTHER sammich, but hey...it's MY sammich. Duggy likes pizzas with an egg in the middle, I like a badass homemade sammiches with some broccoli roux stuff in a bowl. I also enjoy a pickle here and there. Sammiches:

145aabc9bc67193aa962c5a18ede225d.jpg

ce2087a496c77e910ef1408e406581bc.jpg

Hobble Bobble on the right and the Doc on the left...with my pickle.

Looking good...
You'll have to ger her a knee brace... Like all the football players are using now days.

Made some baked reegs for supper. Vodka sauce, ground beef, Gianelli sweet Italian sausage, onions, ¾ of a red bell pepper, gahlic, beef stock, beer, fresh basil, rigatonis, mozz, and parmesan. Make the reegs and give em a short blast, 8 mins instead of 12...put the sauce together with everything and simmer for 45mins. Combine, cover tightly and bake for 90m, then put grated mozz and parm on there, return to oven for 15m and yank it. Have it with some bread and a salad. Gonna do that for tomorrow night with the delicious leftovers. I LOVE day old pasta. Such an awesome way to enjoy some pasta without having spaghetti or spending a ton. I think I spent about $12 on everything...which includes my salad mix.
3c3b31f119c3be3f85a358fde1ed3d83.jpg
eae350ac58552f52548eeaf5d770fc8e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back