Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wife said were having hot wings tonight after they get home. Not sure if I'll get some pics before my little vultures start devouring them up. I normally get the call dinner is ready after they've started.

Damn bro....u got cows?? That thing is DOPE though. Solid looking, clean design...fresh homemade cheese? That's so cool.

Yes we have 10 cows, 2 of which we milk after the babies are separated from the mommas. My wife and I have been trying to live more of an old style existence. Raising our own meat, fruit and veggies.

Yes we have 10 cows, 2 of which we milk after the babies are separated from the mommas. My wife and I have been trying to live more of an old style existence. Raising our own meat, fruit and veggies.
Man....I'm living in the wrong place. I literally have dreams about going off the grid to a point. I HATE what is becoming of everything. People can't even put their phones down for one second (as I am on my phone) ...I went to a Dream Theater show the other week and I was amazed at how many people were on their phones and not paying attention to this absolute insanity that was transpiring in front of them. Not me...lol. But between this crazy Chinese made crap fest, Trump the Twitter junkie, GMOs and chemicals in just about everything that is available, and humanity in general not being in touch with things anymore, I'm ready to just go AWOL and grow dope out in the mountains....lol. Probably not gonna happen anytime soon...but, a boy can dream. Alaska is looking mighty fine about now. I salute you sir for having the resources to do what many people wish they could and having good wholesome ingredients to work with. Keep it up...and break out the sex chair. Take some pics...lol

There called KAAHBS Joe

Man....I'm living in the wrong place. I literally have dreams about going off the grid to a point. I HATE what is becoming of everything. People can't even put their phones down for one second (as I am on my phone) ...I went to a Dream Theater show the other week and I was amazed at how many people were on their phones and not paying attention to this absolute insanity that was transpiring in front of them. Not me...lol. But between this crazy Chinese made crap fest, Trump the Twitter junkie, GMOs and chemicals in just about everything that is available, and humanity in general not being in touch with things anymore, I'm ready to just go AWOL and grow dope out in the mountains....lol. Probably not gonna happen anytime soon...but, a boy can dream. Alaska is looking mighty fine about now. I salute you sir for having the resources to do what many people wish they could and having good wholesome ingredients to work with. Keep it up...and break out the sex chair. Take some pics...lol

There called KAAHBS Joe

That basically sums up why we are walking the route we chose. One of the biggest reasons is all of the crap they put into our fruit, veggie and meat....i mean seriously do you have to crank your animals full of sterreroids and growth hormones? Its a shame what they are literally forcing joe public to eat.....

We aren't able to live self sufficiently off the grid, doing what we do, where we live....but we are able to eat high quality homegrown meals, and we know what the animals have been fed and how they are raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back