Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has heard of cottage pie (beef) and shepherd's pie (lamb) but this is "Porky Pie"
11e189ef91bacecbfcffaf6263de37cf.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
I've actually had Shepard's pie before and it was really good!!! And this look really good

I almost built a pressure cheese press today...looking forward to homemade farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, mozzarella and all of the rest!! Finally a reason to make milking the cows worthwhile!! Pics of the rig once done if you guys are interested.

I almost built a pressure cheese press today...looking forward to homemade farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, mozzarella and all of the rest!! Finally a reason to make milking the cows worthwhile!! Pics of the rig once done if you guys are interested.
Hell yeah brother... Love cheese...:pass:

Here it is!! Ready to roll!!
View attachment 860936
Damn bro....u got cows?? That thing is DOPE though. Solid looking, clean design...fresh homemade cheese? That's so cool.

I made a nice buttermilk grilled chicken sandwich with swiss and bacon on Brioche rolls and a awesome appetizer I used to make at one of the restaurants I worked at....which is chilli cheese fries. Enjoy.
e7d651cbc89e545ecaf23249917bd7f2.jpg
faf88daff2a10e1689853cd77f2f53c9.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Gawd @912GreenSkell ..you put the rest of us to shame..:bighug:..I'd love to be making me own cheese..

IMG_3705.JPG

Mossy version of bone broth...:chef:..I Need a pick me up..so I'm after the marrow goodness...see it shining on the surface..?

Small pork ribs...pressure cooker..grated carrot..big slices of ginger...celery..chopped green onion tops..(I had no leeks..:biggrin:.)..bay leaves..green peas......and a teaspoon of tumeric...yum...Tonic..:biggrin:..steaming hot...so I'm eating it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back