Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked cheese any one . :biggrin:
DSC_0097.JPG

I started to make my own , local supermarket sells it for $ 41.00 kg , I can make it for $ 7.50 kg total cost , and sell heaps . I make every week . in the next photo , you will see where I add favours to it . Cracked Pepper - Chilli - Herb and Garlic . The round things in the photo are stuffed crumbed mushrooms , one way to get vegetarians into a butcher shop . :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
DSC_0100.JPG

Run piggy.........RUN....................:yay1:............:pighug:

What is siracha...?

View attachment 865129

Chicken savory...cooked chicken breast..carrot..red pepper..onion..gherkin..mayo...vinegar..hot chilli sauce ..grated cheese..sprinkle of chilli pepper powder.......in iceberg leaf wraps.....yum..............

Does look like someone was sick on the plate though.........:crying:..nice Crunchy Munchies food...
Showed the mrs this. She said go make it. Lol. May need to write this one down. Not for me. Minus the garden and toss it in a tortilla or pasta. Im all in . but she would dig this

Slathered in peanut butter
As you can see. Im not allowed to eat with out the pups demanding their share lol
20180216_133005.jpg
15188094602081327076555.jpg

Oh, they are intense! Watch the fingers
Only the brown 1 will try to snatch and run. Unless its bacon or chicken. Then it's fair game and worth all punishments lol.
Any thing else. The black one has just been trying to hone her jedi powers to use force to get the food. Will stare intensely and make you feel like she is starving. Its bad lol.

Dont hand feed your dogs if you dont want this to happen

I have a beagel that's part snapping turtle! Will take a finger no matter what
:crying:
And then look at you like it didn't eat anything. Or your finger. Grandma has a beagle pug mix. Its part land fill. Same way lol

Beagel must be part goat! Will eat almost anything
The brown 1 in the pic has a tough running with the cat on what all they will eat. So far anything edible. Including bananas , peppers , banana peppers. Hot chips lol. Anything. Got to watch what you drop around here. The vacuums are very mobile and very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back