Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beagel must be part goat! Will eat almost anything
My cat is a weirdo. Swear to God, he will NOT eat fish. Canned Tuna? Fresh Grouper? Nope. Lobster? No. He does like bananas and apples though. Likes broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers. Fresh raw ground beef? Nope. But he LOVES fuckin Twizzlers and Fruit by the Foot. He also absolutely adores Cool-Whip in the tub. I only hand feed him when I am making food myself. That way he associates it with a treat when he is behaved, and it happens in the kitchen only. He could care less when we eat...cereal though is a different manner. He is a BASTARD about the milk and makes sure to let u know he wants a little.... poke, nudge, paw. I need some daddy.

Little hands are so cute.
77d18e1a4e40e86e7695c3ce2b02f1a7.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Six days! Just buttermilk and nothing else?
Straight Buttermilk son. Yeah....almost a week. Pounded it a tad with my rolling pin to level the field, and also forked it upon entry into buttermilk and once more a few days in....Just to REALLY let the cultures work their magic. Try it. I wish I could take credit for it, but it's a thing. I'm sure it would equally as well for on the bone grilled chicken. Pro tip:. We did a side by side taste taste with on the bone thighs...trimmed the whole lot to a OCD level degree. I HATE weirdos in my chicken. Very nicely deskinned half of em and left the skin on the other half of them. Even after making it myself, I couldn't even tell which ones had the skin and which ones didn't....besides the skin is pretty unhealthy and added 15-20m onto the cook time. If you're trying to cook healthier or are in a hurry with ANY piece of chicken....lose the skin. It also allows the sauce to get in there a little better. I hate soggy chicken skin...more chicken weirdos. It's gotta be either crispy or tattooed on for my taste. Chicken: amazing when it's right. Downright scary when it's not....lol

There called KAAHBS Joe

Straight Buttermilk son. Yeah....almost a week. Pounded it a tad with my rolling pin to level the field, and also forked it upon entry into buttermilk and once more a few days in....Just to REALLY let the cultures work their magic. Try it. I wish I could take credit for it, but it's a thing. I'm sure it would equally as well for on the bone grilled chicken. Pro tip:. We did a side by side taste taste with on the bone thighs...trimmed the whole lot to a OCD level degree. I HATE weirdos in my chicken. Very nicely deskinned half of em and left the skin on the other half of them. Even after making it myself, I couldn't even tell which ones had the skin and which ones didn't....besides the skin is pretty unhealthy and added 15-20m onto the cook time. If you're trying to cook healthier or are in a hurry with ANY piece of chicken....lose the skin. It also allows the sauce to get in there a little better. I hate soggy chicken skin...more chicken weirdos. It's gotta be either crispy or tattooed on for my taste. Chicken: amazing when it's right. Downright scary when it's not....lol

There called KAAHBS Joe

We have used it before but only overnight . 6 days, I'll have to talk to the boss about that, she may go for it.

We have used it before but only overnight . 6 days, I'll have to talk to the boss about that, she may go for it.
In all honesty, I've NEVER had anything marinate that long. It was more of a timing thing. I'm sure it was 93% there after 2.5 days, but we had dinner plans with a friend and things got pushed back a couple extra days. I don't regret it for a second though....and just to make things crystal clear, we used a quart sized container of fresh liquid dairy buttermilk next to the heavy cream and eggs....not Buttermilk dressing.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Yay..... .100 pages in an A-train thread.... you guys and gals are the SHIT ....

HardImportantBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Here' 2aht I have been doing all day... not perfect fat but eating my own livestock and learning every time

Hog goes down today... Tom she will be processed.....

20180216_162505.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back