Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about dinner for a four legged family member? Making some soft treats for my older dog. His teeth don't handle the hard treats as well, and I'm trying to get him some stuff a little better for him than the store bought Pup-Peroni type crap.

Baby food
some fish oil capsules (I pop the capsules with a knife and squirt out just the oil...gave one of the empty glycerine bits to the cat and he played with it for like 10 mins before eating it :smoking:)
some cream of wheat
some dry milk powder (I'll need to keep an eye on him for any lactose issues)

Mix and baked into some nice little cookies that so far he loves.

IMG_6307.JPG IMG_6308.JPG IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

Bone broth recipe...peel ...chop...cook....:d5:...I Always end up in this thread when I have the Munchies....:drool:..it is a Torment.

You made me do this....:glutton:....trip along lemon tree road......

IMG_3769.JPG

Don't know why they call it that.....:coffee:....

IMG_3773.JPG

into the cooked food market................:drool:............they cook everything in massive wood fired oven..the Smell is amazing...you couldn't go and not buy anything....:chef:...yer stomach would Think that your throat had been cut....:biggrin:

IMG_3771 (2).JPG

Home..knock up a small slaw for crunch/bite...and you have....bacon ribs with tangy tomato sauce with slaw....

IMG_3777.JPG

Too Late......:glutton:..All Gone.....

We made some nice homemade buttery soft pretzels tonight!!!! Not the prettiest pretzels ever made, but I would put them up against any pretzel I've ever had. Super delicious, and about a dollar a batch worth of ingredients....AND I used my tent and Quantum Board for a nice warm spot to let the dough rise!! If anyone is interested, hit me up for the recipe which is stashed on my phone.

A pair of pork tenderloins from the other night on the grill. One is a butter herb lemon sauce and the other is a Thai Sweet Chili BBQ sauce, both made from scratch. We made French bread pizza last night too for the first time, and I DIDNT GET A PIC!!! What's wrong with me??? Lol. Still got some choice pizza stuff, so we are gonna do that again in a day or 2 and I will share then. It was REALLY good though....hands down the best pizza I have ever made at home. Secret of French bread pizza: Toast the [emoji506] a little bit before you put the sauce on, and use a dot of cheese right on the bread. Keeps things from turning mushy mush. Keep cooking guys.
33a8c0bcaa099839607466fb49e52737.jpg
d594462d4ff1446ebf27ff5c31bcfab8.jpg
d762848c145a1277b245b1a2881e712b.jpg
a49a6636b37a1579578309cea9e574b5.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back