Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I don't know if I can hang with you guys on this I'll be as big as a house everything looks so damn good wow awesome Cooks all of you[emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Could you use that press to press oil out of your weed? Do you think it's strong enough to squeeze the oil out or would you have to Beef It Up?

The tutorial i used to build that setup, said that the rig finally broke at 1500 pounds of pressure

The tutorial i used to build that setup, said that the rig finally broke at 1500 pounds of pressure
I was thinking about building my own press.
I could use my welder make a little steal one and then put a hydraulic 12 ton jack to it that'll work that'll push some oil out I'm sure.

French Bread Pizzas w/ Wegman's Whole Milk Mozz, Rao's Pizza Sauce and fresh Basil

Pepperoni & Banana Peppers left
Italian Sausage & Onion middle
Basil, Garlic, Parm, White pizza right

Make some homemade French Bread Pizza guys. 25 years in the kitchen and it's a first for me this week. Wow. Get some choice ingredients and some killer bread and make it happen. Served with Marie's Bleu Cheese for awesomeness.
43bb4fe3fcabcec1e6278baa0d771966.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Holy shit I don't know if I can hang with you guys on this I'll be as big as a house everything looks so damn good wow awesome Cooks all of you[emoji482][emoji482]

Anyone can hang here in the foodie section. Post up whenever you got something cooking.

Smoked a couple fatties while cooking up a rack of baby backs in the pellet smoker last night. mmmmmm...sausage sliders for breakfast.

Smoking a fatty in some BBQ circles is basically just taking a block of sausage, removing the wrapper so it stays in that nice torpedo shape, rolling it around in some BBQ rub or seasoning of your choice (or leave plain...sausage is already pretty seasoned to begin with), and then just tossing it in the smoker with whatever else you're cooking for a while until it's cooked through. In my case, I was cooking some ribs at 225 and it took about two to two and a half hours for 'em to get up to 165F on the old insta read thermometer. I slice them into little disks that fir really well on a slider bun with some egg and a little cheese.

IMG_6399.JPG

The ribs.....mmmmmmmm
IMG_6400.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back