Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out looking for stuff to use garden zucchini in for dinner, and ended up with brunch. Was a lot tastier than expected, so posting it up.

Some eggs, parmesan, oil, parsley, salt, pepper, sliced zucchini, chopped red onion, and some biscuit mix. Bake it up for a zucchini and onion pie:
View attachment 780115 View attachment 780116

Nice I'm going to try this. It's a quiche pie basically.

That's it, I was trying to be good, but I cave! I'm off to get some local specialty ice cream, cantaloupe flavored- :thumbsup: It sounds kinda weird, but it's delicious,.. I can tell there's lots of puree in it from the texture and the spot-on flavor,...

Was reading the last couple pages this AM and this sounded like such a good idea I had to grab a cantaloupe and some cream from the store while I was there today to whip up a batch. Got some puree' cooking down a little on the stove now. Thanks for the idea!!!!! :chef::woohoo:

Was reading the last couple pages this AM and this sounded like such a good idea I had to grab a cantaloupe and some cream from the store while I was there today to whip up a batch. Got some puree' cooking down a little on the stove now. Thanks for the idea!!!!! :chef::woohoo:

Yeah this thread has inspired me to wool up something badass. I've been budgeting but I try to eat as good as I can when I can✌️ I was very fortunate to be raised by a wealthy family and up until a year ago I was having Creme de le Creme gourmet food. All local cuts of meat, fresh local produce, nothing artificial. Haha... Yeah kiss that goodbye when you're on your own lol... Lucky to do that on the weekends only now.

However... I am going to pick up some filet mignon and lobster tails for some surf n turf. Get some steamers, shrimp and make some home style cottage fries. That's going to be on the menu for next weekend.

Garden Snacks -- All organic. and noooo meat . So we have Chinese cabbage - cherry tomato - Garlic chives - sometimes I will use Rock instead of cabbage for a more peppery taste , just roll the leaf around the tomato tie Garlic chive around it and pop in your mouth . All fresh picked while working in the yard . :thumbsup:
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

My first entry into this tread ... but this tasted sooooo good :

the cheapest consumer pizza ......

then i added ½ a packet of bacon about 65g (prefried), parmasan, garlic powder, pepper and my homegrown basil
Untitled.jpg

Cheers :pass:

Last edited:
One of my last burgers ( the buns are not home made)
bonus: Roquette, tomates confites, compoté d'oignons caramélisés (sorry , i dont know how to translate them )
This was one of the best i made !:drool:
IMG_20161126_215218.jpg
IMG_20161126_215340.jpg
IMG_20161126_215413.jpg
IMG_20161126_215557.jpg

I need to start carrying my phone on me as the Vultures (kids) devour everything before I can go get my phone from the room. My wife
made a killer mozzarella stuffed meatloaf with scalloped potatoes the other night. She even made the mozzarella that went into it.

My food has been kind of boring lately, honestly. Need to get back on the cooking bandwagon and fix that.

Did pick up a new stick blender so have been trying something supposedly a little on the healthier side and playing with smoothies.

Here's an orange, a banana, a handful of frozen pineapple chunks, small tub of yogurt, and some coconut water zapped with a hand blender. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :coco:

IMG_5081.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back