Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm fucking talking about. I love seeing this. This is my motivation right here. Upgrade my tuna to lobster . I'm Grateful to have grown up with home cooked meals like that on the regular . However Being on my own I don't have that but I will soon. Growing my herb now allows me to put my money towards fine foods .

Absolutely love scallops.

My wife says they were the best shes had yet...

Well I picked up some angus beef and sliced some up for sriracha jerky again. So have that marinading again now and wife will get it going soon. Then she decided that she wanted to try her hand at making some roast beef.. I stole her phone and took a few pics of it resting waiting to be sliced.
beef.jpg
beef1.jpg

Whipped up a small batch of country style pork ribs with some lightly jazzed up baked beans tonight.

Mmmmmmm....happy belly is happy.... :smoking:

IMG_5135.JPG
IMG_5136.JPG

Tis the season...tomato season.

Mixed batch of black cherry and regular tomatoes, fresh from the garden
IMG_5199.JPG

Cut off the tops and wash 'em up
IMG_5201.JPG

Steep in some boiling water then chill right away and skin 'em
IMG_5203.JPG

Then I just hit 'em with the stick blender and turned into sauce. Brought to a boil on the stove with a couple tablespoons of Italian seasoning, tablespoon or so of garlic powder, half Tbs of oregano, and couple teaspoons of salt. After boiling, took down to low and let simmer covered for about an hour and a half to two hours, uncovered for about the last half hour to try and thicken up a little more at the end.
IMG_5205.JPG

Cook up a little spaghetti, brown a batch of Italian sausage, and make up some garlic toast. Thought I had a bag salad in the fridge, but apparently forgot to pick one up at the store so unfortunately no greens.
IMG_5208.JPG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :chef:

Tis the season...tomato season.

Mixed batch of black cherry and regular tomatoes, fresh from the garden
View attachment 800009

Cut off the tops and wash 'em up
View attachment 800010

Steep in some boiling water then chill right away and skin 'em
View attachment 800011

Then I just hit 'em with the stick blender and turned into sauce. Brought to a boil on the stove with a couple tablespoons of Italian seasoning, tablespoon or so of garlic powder, half Tbs of oregano, and couple teaspoons of salt. After boiling, took down to low and let simmer covered for about an hour and a half to two hours, uncovered for about the last half hour to try and thicken up a little more at the end.
View attachment 800012

Cook up a little spaghetti, brown a batch of Italian sausage, and make up some garlic toast. Thought I had a bag salad in the fridge, but apparently forgot to pick one up at the store so unfortunately no greens.
View attachment 800013

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :chef:

Looking good my man... we made salsa with a bunch of ours. They are about petered out now we just have the oakra and watermelons kicking well be replanting for the fall in a bit. Hoping to get another batch of beets and radishes in this year i was a it late planting last ywar and the freeze got my fall planting.

These turned out tastier than expected. Figured they would be good...but wow they were yummy. Breaded and fried pork tenderloin sliders.

IMG_5223.JPG

0 games have been played here...

WARNING.... THIS IS WHERE FOOD COMES FROM... PARENTAL DISCRETION MAY BE ADVISED...

Sorry for the side ways pics... too mich bubba trouble to fix atm
20170908_152928.jpg
20170908_160634.jpg
20170908_163313.jpg
20170908_170240.jpg
20170908_172049.jpg
20170908_191648.jpg

ALOHA PEOPLE OF AFN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back