Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya all !
all this food...:vibe:
i will start another round of home made burgers, will see how it goes :frog:
(by the way, ready for order lol:cheers:)
You might wanna try a little trick I use on my burgers, I fry the onion with star anaise, remove the star anaise when the onion is cold, mix with the meat, but instead of using salt as a seasoning (salt can sometimes make the meat hard and crumbly) I use oyster sauce, which is very salty, and the burgers are just amazing. They have a massive Umami kick. Give it a try
:coffee2:

Those sausages look awesome, @Ribbzzy . Had a food grinder and sausage stuffer attachment on my radar for the stand mixer for a little bit now...may have to hit you up for the recipe if I ever get around to getting one. :jointman:

Those sausages look awesome, @Ribbzzy . Had a food grinder and sausage stuffer attachment on my radar for the stand mixer for a little bit now...may have to hit you up for the recipe if I ever get around to getting one. :jointman:
Ill be happy to oblige. Making sausage is so easy, I was always put off, I did it once, now I refuse to buy them. In an hour or two, you can knock up a months worth of grade A sausage.

You might wanna try a little trick I use on my burgers, I fry the onion with star anaise, remove the star anaise when the onion is cold, mix with the meat, but instead of using salt as a seasoning (salt can sometimes make the meat hard and crumbly) I use oyster sauce, which is very salty, and the burgers are just amazing. They have a massive Umami kick. Give it a try
:coffee2:

Hey buddy, not sure if i understand correctly , i mean i dont know what is oyster sauce ( and for the anaise , its the good idea, unfortunatly i dont like this ;p , if i think correctly )
The buns are done , i will operate the next step ;)

Hey buddy, not sure if i understand correctly , i mean i dont know what is oyster sauce ( and for the anaise , its the good idea, unfortunatly i dont like this ;p , if i think correctly )
The buns are done , i will operate the next step ;)
Oyster sauce, used in Far Eastern food, stir fry's ect
upload_2017-7-3_20-38-10.jpeg
its an unusual ingredient in a burger, but it works

:biggrin: Archie mate, that looks yummy,.. my grandma made soft-boiled eggs for me in a similar way, firm whites, runny yolk, broken up over butter toast and tossed with s&p,... still the only way I eat soft-boiled eggs!

>>> A-Train!! :bow: mercy, you're killin' me brother! :drool::rofl: What a glorious wagon-load of Goods on that superb Gator Pit 'Q,... looks like you fed the whole 'hood! :thumbsup:... is that a mustard mop I see there? *slobber*-- reminds me it's time to make a batch of beer-mustard base for such purposes! So, how many people slept on the lawn that night? :rofl:

>> Ribbzzy, you too have no mercy! :crisps: ... my dream sausage right there, no nasty parts! Wait, whaaaahhh?? No finished pics?! :nono: cruel! :rofl: ... Oooohhhh, cheeeeeeeeze, Grommit! :bow: Wow, we're getting some serious foodie skills showing in here- :clapper:--- ( A-Train time to buy that diner dude, you have the staff and menu already! ).... beautiful cheese Ribbzzy, I love a nice tangy sharp cheddar too,... Did you decarb' the cannabis before infusing into the cheese? Seriously, If were rich, I'd beggar you overnight me some sausage and cheese!
Oyster sauce- :thumbsup: I hate oysters, but this stuff is gold for lots of recipes! I'll have to post the recipe for Feng-Cheng honey tender chicken, a room-temp dish great for summer! Oyster sauce plays a big role in it flavor-- right, fat umami flavor element-- :drool:

>> O3, :crying:... now I'm singing it too dammit! :finger: :haha:... I guess no finish pics from you either,..:doh: :rofl: I know how it is, when it's done, the stomach just takes over the brain!

>>> :clapper: fr' buddy, you're hired! the buns look delish', and are stout enough to handle an epic burger-- no small task! Home fries and "special sauce"- :drool: -- Mom made one that looks like that, 1000 Island based,... just not all that pickle-heavy addition! ... killer presentation too.. :wiz: Plate me!

>> Ribbzzy, you too have no mercy! :crisps: ... my dream sausage right there, no nasty parts! Wait, whaaaahhh?? No finished pics?! :nono: cruel! :rofl: ... Oooohhhh, cheeeeeeeeze, Grommit! :bow: Wow, we're getting some serious foodie skills showing in here- :clapper:--- ( A-Train time to buy that diner dude, you have the staff and menu already! ).... beautiful cheese Ribbzzy, I love a nice tangy sharp cheddar too,... Did you decarb' the cannabis before infusing into the cheese? Seriously, If were rich, I'd beggar you overnight me some sausage and cheese!
Oyster sauce- :thumbsup: I hate oysters, but this stuff is gold for lots of recipes! I'll have to post the recipe for Feng-Cheng honey tender chicken, a room-temp dish great for summer! Oyster sauce plays a big role in it flavor-- right, fat umami flavor element-- :drool:
No, no finished pic's, those sausages didn't even touch the sides when they were eaten! Yes sir, decarbed at 100c for around an hour. It' a kilo cheese, and I added 5g of decarbed skuff. Hopefully I've got the dosage right, we'll see in a few months
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back