Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang: FRgrower, rolling old school, all from scratch! I LOVE a proper roll, bread in general,.. those rolls are "pillowy" I think is the word you're looking for,... :drool: --placing my order now,...:thumbsup:

>>> :glutton: :cuss: Duggy! You nailed my craving, and it's killin' me! :rofl:

>>> :drool: :cuss: you too dammit, Rebel! Too funny, my sister and I were talking about one of Dad's favorites country cookin' classic (thanks to Grandma on Mom's side, PA-Dutch country folks) -- chicken/country fried steak :bow:...mash and pan gravy (with bacon fat too?):eyebrows:... peas are goodness... If I can find them, I'll score fresh English peas for making cream peas, practically a meal itself! :pass:

Every now and again I just get a hankering for it... that or baked steak, which the Lady has told me she wants very soon lol I only made 4 of these tonight and we only ate two lol it's good on a biscuit the next day! The pepper gravy I cheated with... lol store bought mix you just mix it with cold water then pour boiling water in and mix like the dickens... These are organic sweet peas in BPA free cans. Wifey can't get enough peas!

Quick and easy breakfast....brown up some breakfast sausage and then scramble a few eggs right in with the meat. One pan breakfast while some bread does it's thing in the toaster. :chef:

IMG_4349.JPG

some parts of the world have some pretty groovy names for how their eggs are done in the uk its rather dull.
ive never seen eggs done this way on a cookery programme,but ive allways known it as 'eggs beat up in a cup'.
IMG_4015.JPG

soft boiled eggs blob of butter in a cup.
:pighug:

some parts of the world have some pretty groovy names for how their eggs are done in the uk its rather dull.
ive never seen eggs done this way on a cookery programme,but ive allways known it as 'eggs beat up in a cup'.
View attachment 773717
soft boiled eggs blob of butter in a cup.
:pighug:

You cant beat eggs, toast and butter unless you add a little pork!

:headbang::pighug:

Only if I was closer @A-Train I'd be right over and have some of those ribs and maybe a piece of chicken. You got one heck of a smoker. I only
got a UDS and it does the job. But I'd love to have one like yours so I can do more.

@bushmasterar15 this is actually one of my prized possesions in life lol.... its a gator pit and when the big jobs need done this dude will flat get it DONE...

Check em out here

http://www.gatorpit.net/phone/index.html

Bit at the same time i built myslef an ugly drum smoker as well. When it comes to ease of cooking and temp control wjen im in a comp or want to impress.... the UDS cannot be beat...

Happy smoking brother

Hiya all !
all this food...:vibe:
i will start another round of home made burgers, will see how it goes :frog:
(by the way, ready for order lol:cheers:)

A little weekend project. Made some sausages, English pork sausage, loud pepper flavours, nutmeg, ginger, mace, white/black pepper, and a touch of sage. Homemade rusk. Bloody lovely, and no eyeholes/arseholes/earholes, all prime cuts of organic pork, all raised on my friends farm.
IMG_3970.JPG

2nd project. I made another Cheddar cheese, but this one i've spiked with a litttle shake from a bag of trim I have in the freezer. Total experiment, never made canna cheese before, I'll find out around Christmas if it tastes like shit. Top cheese is the spiked cheese, the bottom one was made in January, so should be ready to crack in a couple of months, I like mature cheddars, with big tangy flavours
IMG_3971.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back