Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great @Ripper how did it turn out... what smoke was used and how long.. what finish temps
Turned out well cooked it at 250 for 4 hours then covered it in a pan at 350 till it hit 200 and took it off wrapped it in a blanket for 3 hours and it was super tender no knife needed

20170624_182224.jpg
20170625_224109.jpg
20170625_224130.jpg
20170625_224202.jpg
20170624_201236.jpg
20170624_201400.jpg
Did some burgers myself.... one of my faves with the carmelized onions and a fried egg... no need for ketchup or mayo

20170622_014137.jpg

This was my munchy after the Solstice Party. Very simple Eggs fried in Coconut Oil, spiced with salt, chili pepper, garlic, onion. On Kraft cheese, at least its 100% dairy. So nice, I wanna hear the same song twice.

:cheers: @hecno -- that's a fine reflection my friend,... somehow, I'm not surprised you're the town butcher ...and a barbie-Master! How were they mate, mission accomplished, nobody suspects? You and the hounds beached on your favored seats, groaning and snoozing, no tell there? :rofl: ... they look delish', nice color from that marinade- :drool:

>>> :crying: :d5: Duggy-Burger, opening soon near you! That's a nice fat-phat patty there my friend,... what kind of meat did you use? My fav' is a lovely chuck from a local market,....:bow: Whaaaat, no chips??! :biggrin:

>>> Archie, I knew you were forkin' with us! :rofl: Haute' cuisine indeed,... so, spagbol, a "hybrid" sauce mate? Works for me, I'm mental for good marinara and Bolognese! .... Mmm you putting idea'ers in me head,...:woohoo1:

>>> Riiiipp!! :drool: :finger: :clapper: ... oh man, my stomach is growling for it now! How long, and what woods did you use? I'm guessing, no leftovers,....:crisps:

>>> A-Train my man, that is a bomb-city boigah right there! :drool: :hump: .... I love the fried egg and bacon combo, caramelized onio'hhh (Cajun accent ) takes it over the top! :thumbsup: :rofl:... fat stacked like Duggy's,... no way you get it all in one bite, 'less you got snake jaw!! :eek1: :d5:

>> :rofl: Micron', you and Ozone are the Champs of gellie-time snacks! A great late night snack-meal indeed,... hey, I still think a classic-taste burger should have "american" cheese on it!

>> @Seabass where you at dewd?! :pass:

:doh: ooops! A dinner from the other night,... sliced Chateaubriand with Blue cheese dressing for dips, stuffed poblano pepp's, sticky rice with meat juice dribbles, saute' broccoli/cauliflower, and fresh salad.....

P1050789.JPG

@Waira floating around my man. Some damn fine looking food fellas. @Ripper that brisket looks great, nice smoke ring. :cheers: @A-Train fried egg on a cheeseburger, you motor boating son of a.... And baking bacon, the only way!
@Waira ill take that meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And slide me a dozen of those sweet branchy dinner plates. :thumbsup:
I've been in the kitchen more than the tent recently. Well smoking the product of the tent then smoking mammal flesh. I'll get some fun grub up soon. Drool worthy work all! :smokeout:

:doh: ooops! A dinner from the other night,... sliced Chateaubriand with Blue cheese dressing for dips, stuffed poblano pepp's, sticky rice with meat juice dribbles, saute' broccoli/cauliflower, and fresh salad.....

View attachment 771594
That chateaubriand looks like some tasty meat, have you ever medicated the dish? Honestly, I haven't had it yet. Looks like a pretty rare cut

chateaubriand-2500-5828e49e5f9b58d5b12faefb.jpg

tumblr_mko458rctg1qfa9ryo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back