Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is soo amazing! Turnip greens lima beans with beef tips over rice. Plus you guessed it black berry cobler.. Corn bread..
20170615_112355.jpg

Well , I'm going to throw a spanner in the works . No health food here , and why -- The old flower has gone out bush horse riding with my daughter and and the boys have gone out and I am home alone for the night . :woohoo: I can eat what I want . And smoke and drink with out ,she who must be obeyed say . Dear don't you think you have had enough . She not here . :cooldance:So with out further a do . -- My dinner -- Pork back bone roasted on the BBQ , some marinated and some plane . What I don't eat the dogs will , well I hope so , can't leave any evidence behind . I'll post a cooked shot later if I can .:thumbsup:
DSC_0262.JPG

:clapper: :cheers: Niiiiice! I have to say, the colors in that presentation-- lovely-:thumbsup: ....Alas for me, I'm no seafood fan (A-Train is still shaking his head! :rofl:),.. but I hope it was good as it looked! That's not a actual crayfish, is it? Too big,.. giant prawn? ...careful, most of these boys here will stampede over you get at crayfish/crawdads/ mudbugs!:amazon::drool: :rofl:

>> :smoking: Arch', you got me mate, what's what on that plate? :chef:..don't leave us hangin',... :eyebrows:

>> :headbang: Snack King in da houuuuse! :glutton: Elvis you kill me man,....:drool:... and likely yourself too that sampling! :haha: ...FFS pace yourself brudda- :rofl:

>> :jawdrop: Heeeeeec'! :vibe: --crikey mate, you get bloody serious when you're alone! :crying:.... "....she who must be obeyed say . Dear don't you think you have had enough ."
cc3f1041.gif
nana4.gif
--
say it ain't so! :rofl: ...... no evidence you say...?
a880a6ae.gif
... *ooof* -- mate, you shall surely burst! ...yeeeshhhh, finished pics please! :bow: :cheers::pass:

Oh that was nice , Bit of a story behind these bones , A number of years back when I was a bit of a swag men I didn't have much money , but you could get a big bag full for a $1.00 from the local butcher . In the same town , I am now the local butcher . [ 28 years ] and help people to make a good meal cheap ,
-- I'll never be rich -- :thumbsup: :vibe:
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0264.JPG

Oh that was nice , Bit of a story behind these bones , A number of years back when I was a bit of a swag men I didn't have much money , but you could get a big bag full for a $1.00 from the local butcher . In the same town , I am now the local butcher . [ 28 years ] and help people to make a good meal cheap ,
-- I'll never be rich -- :thumbsup: :vibe:
View attachment 770211 View attachment 770213

Good story.. Henco your rich in your experience.. Money can make a man very depressed... Count your blessings!!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back