Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ide pay for that burger everything done right. Not everyone goes as far ad to use the oven for the bacon but its hands down ( to me ) the best way to get the bacon perfect, flat, and crunchy for burgers and BLT....

Im american so i would prefer a slightly smaller thickeness of your top bun and slightly bigger thickness of the patty but thats probably a difference in cultures....

damn fine burger by any account

Well ide pay for that burger everything done right. Not everyone goes as far ad to use the oven for the bacon but its hands down ( to me ) the best way to get the bacon perfect, flat, and crunchy for burgers and BLT....

Im american so i would prefer a slightly smaller thickeness of your top bun and slightly bigger thickness of the patty but thats probably a difference in cultures....

damn fine burger by any account

Hi buddy, Love you words:bighug: !! That what keep us to do our best ( but yeah i learned at Alain Ducasse school for the quick formation of 2 months ) Its too expensive to open a restaurant in France, so i will try whit my brother to open a foodtruck based on hamburgers , because we all love it , and trying to one of the best in the world)
Anyway, thanks , i take you words and will try to do what you have said ( bigger meat and lower buns )

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *smack slobbbbber* ---- :bow: fantastic grubbage my friends! I want servings of all! We got beef on the brain it seems- :rofl:

>> Arch', steak and steak fries! I love love love thick cut, nice crispy fires,.. paired with steak a classic fav'!

>>> O3 with the pot roast! :d5: I got me a hankering,... I especially like the meat leftovers for a sandwich! A fresh delish' roll, about 1/4" layer of mayo' and some spicy mustard,... Mom used to make a veggie soup, starting with browning a hunk of chuck, the adding broth and some base veg', cook, and more fresh veg', pull out the meat, finish touches to soup, chunk some meat up and toss in, and make sandwiches with the rest! :zen:gastric nirvana comfort food,... yeah, the pic color thing, I find the flash makes the meat colors stand out more, or you get that grayed-out look to it- :nono:

>> A-T'! K'bob sausage and veggies,...:headbang:... grilled veggies are sooo bomb,... asparagus is one of my fav's for this, but onion and pineapple share that podium!

>> frgrower- :welcome: :pass: ...burgers are always drool-worthy! That one is bomb, fresh home made bun- :thumbsup: I'm with you on the fresh butchers choice meat for it... only one market around here has the best meat for this, nobody else comes close :shrug:-- it's chuck, sometime filet tails and other choice bits go in, according to the butchers,.. All I know is the flavor profile is off the charts, so juicy, just the right fat amount,... sometimes I keep the condiments to a minimum, just to enjoy the caramelized meat and smokey fats taste front and center!

>>> Hecno :amazon: :pimp: was, was that a beef stew gauntlet you just flopped on the floor?? OOoooo,....:rofl: talk about comfort food throw-down show-down!! I'm in--- I got me Pa's recipe, and that man breathed beef! Problem is, the stews will likely look much the same,... it's all about the seasonings, and gravy, baby!! ...looks like presentation will be in play! :eyebrows: :pass:

Last edited:
Hey, thanks m8
I love to make burgers. i will make another one tonight for a roleplaying game ( ADD 3.5 for who know)
But for the launch of today , i had the luck to have a fresh crayfish (omg , so good) and i turned it into a salad ( with some herbs, fresh zest of green citrus, quarters of quality tomatoes, some bourraches, and a cocktail home made sauce,and little ball of avocado. Wonderfull and the taste ...:vibe::frog::pighug:
Would serve it anyday if i had the money to make a restaurant !
P_20170623_145651.jpg
P_20170623_153006.jpg
P_20170623_153942.jpg
P_20170623_153957.jpg
P_20170623_154013.jpg

Holy five star gourmet restuarant level plate, Batman!! :holymoly:

Dunno that I've tried crayfish, not a whole lot of it around Colorado. May have to seek some out.

Gotta ask...how to the little flower thingys taste (guessing those are the bourraches?)?

Holy five star gourmet restuarant level plate, Batman!! :holymoly:

Dunno that I've tried crayfish, not a whole lot of it around Colorado. May have to seek some out.

Gotta ask...how to the little flower thingys taste (guessing those are the bourraches?)?

Ty Buddy, it was freaking awesome ! and thanks for your comment !! If you could put the hand on some crayfish , you gotta to try it (roasted , or cold with mayonnaise):cheers:
For the bourraches (the little blue flower) i need to eat them "alone" i cant be precise on the taste for now ( not sure if there is really, its more for the Visual )
i will put the burger of tonight, tommorow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back