Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty more just stop on in
20170601_151938.jpg

20170606_003000.jpg

Sometimes I enjoy a simple, healthier choice for nourishment.
Steamed chicken breast spiced with chilli powder, salt, onion, garlic, orange peel, red bell pepper, and paprika. Unspiced corn and carrots. Ice Cold Sweet Tea out of my custom mug by @Rebel. Does it get better? Just a little...
20170606_011824.jpg

:cheers: A-T', I was waiting for the snapper fest' to commence! ...it does look enticing brudda,...

......:bow: home made pineapple ice cream-- C'mon!! O3, you the designated dessert guy now,...:biggrin:

>> :smoking: Micron, I hear ya! I can't eat rich foods day after day, my brain/stomach starts to "suggest" lighter fare,... Mmmm, looks delish' man,... the shredded chicken has put a dinner plan in place very soon... Feng Cheng Honey Tender Chicken... a simple dish with shredded chicken, slivered green onion, and a simple but tasty dressing... a nice Summer dish, room temp served, with sticky rice of course! I'll post up when I make it... :eyebrows:- what's for "dessert" there mate?

>> Arthur- :thumbsup: yuuuummm! Basically empanandas, always welcome on my plate! :drool:

... @hecno -- :nono: dude, you're drooling on my shoe! :crying: :pass:

Pot heads pot roast kit (plus half an onion and a slow cooker not in pic). Seasoning is a mix of one packet each brown gravy mix, onion soup mix, and ranch dressing mix. I'll use about a 1/3 to 1/2 the mix on the roast along with a couple cups of broth (bullion cubes) and then save the rest of the seasoning for the next roast. Might try it as a rib rub one day just for shits and grins on some baby backs. *insert mad scientist grin* :chef:

IMG_4227.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back