Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d5::drool: Arch' matey, you are reading my mind! I'm going to go get a nice burger tonight,... got me belleh growing already- :rofl: great meat is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] with burgers IMO! This place is called Smash Burger, aptly named coz that's just what they do-- take a nice ball of Angus meat and smash it flat on the griddle, making extra good contact so the meat really browns and caramelizes beautifully! A few choice fixin's, a pile if shoe string fries, and DONE! :cheers:
Smash Burger is great bro. Always good prices on a bomber of Stone ales as well. Their garlic fries rock too. :cheers:

:yoinks: Veggies!? What are those doing here?? :crying:.... well, except for Bushmaster's White Crystal Burger,... :d5:-:rofl:-- what "flavor" is that one my friend?
....A-T', I love the gorgeous colors and contrasts,.. red carrots have a nicer flavor I believe,.. what do the white ones taste like w/o the carotenoids in them?

>> :smoking: O3 buddy, there you go again,... trying to kill us with fast deadly snacks! Have you started a recipe collection for all these? Live Stoners could be a fun place to bring it, and have folks post up their gellie snacks! :woohoo1: :clapper:

>> Duggy, where's the finish pics mate? that's the killing blow right there,...:biggrin: --- any chance you'll post up that Murgh Chicken recipe?

>>> Seabass- :headbang: I'll be paying a visit again this weekend very likely! :crisps:-- place is a menace to public health..in a good way- :funny:

....A-T', I love the gorgeous colors and contrasts,.. red carrots have a nicer flavor I believe,.. what do the white ones taste like w/o the carotenoids in them?

All 3 of those pretty much have the same flavor profiles. The kids dont complain wither way

Watch out for the purple ones, they'll turn everything purple. Steamed some while I had some rice cooking in the pan below once and ended up with an interesting shade of lilac rice. :cools:

Watch out for the purple ones, they'll turn everything purple. Steamed some while I had some rice cooking in the pan below once and ended up with an interesting shade of lilac rice. :cools:
I dont even have a chance to cook them lol... with 3 kids that all love ranch dressing and carrots they go raw as fast as i can pick em lol

Morning all, just pulled these off the uds, Asian style rub and sauce, yum.
a9fc03b3cdb18fe1db74a8fa7437d9a9.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I need a recipe for a good beef brisket so I can get one on the smoker. The other one gonna get turned into corned beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back