Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist making another batch of Murgh Makhani... @Waira Garlic Naan on the side...
IMG_20170519_190954.jpg

:smoking: Thanks Bushmaster'! ... not sure how authentic they are, as it's a red wine based marinade, but it's damn tasty! I'll post up the recipe later,... You gotta try that rub recipe my friend, it's truly delicious- :thumbsup:

:drool: Duggy! :bow: :clapper: :bow: OMG, dude, I'm fekkin' gleeting onto my keyboard! it looks so rich and delish' my imagination is my worst enemy right now- :crying:... is that some nice Bismati rice I see? Naan maan,...:headbang: *slobber* do you make it yourself? I'll die if you say you have a clay oven! You know what works pretty well as a quick and dirty substitute naan-- fresh pizza dough!
Share the recipe my friend, please! gawds, I'm craving Tandoori now too,...:eyebrows:

:d5::drool: Arch' matey, you are reading my mind! I'm going to go get a nice burger tonight,... got me belleh growing already- :rofl: great meat is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] with burgers IMO! This place is called Smash Burger, aptly named coz that's just what they do-- take a nice ball of Angus meat and smash it flat on the griddle, making extra good contact so the meat really browns and caramelizes beautifully! A few choice fixin's, a pile if shoe string fries, and DONE! :cheers:

Another quick and easy breakfast one that impressed me with the results being tastier than I expected.

Single serving "pancake"...

1/4 cup Bisquick
1/8 cup milk
whisk together in a microwave safe ramekin or mug or something and nuke it for one minute

IMG_4057.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back