Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one ever want to do something youll probably regret but make good memories while doing it.

Try eating this stuff. It is the hottest HOT SAUCE you can find anywhere. Now dont get me wrong the extracts get hotter but this stuff is the hottest sauce available.

We had a little challenge at work. 1 drop on a cheezit and it will bring you to your knees lol....

Only 3 of us tried it. The rest saw the aftermath and woulf have no part.
Screenshot_20170711-002652.jpg
Screenshot_20170711-002719.jpg

Ok AFN foodies, the summer zucchini is starting to come off the plant. I've got either a bag of frozen cheese tortellini or potato gnocchi out in the freezer that I'm thinking one or the other should be able to combine nicely with some squash and maybe a marinara type sauce.

Any thoughts or any recipes anyone has used? :chef:

Sorry i do meat only lol, Ms.Train is the master chef indoors ill ask her in the morning..

What veggies do ya have? She made a killer pie the othet night... @Waira i believe would appreciate it.

Ill post her recipe but it was a plain pie crust in a dish. Then she sliced, all from ye ole garden ;) tomatoes, zuchinni, squash and onion. She seared all but the tonatoes in a skillet. Then added them all in layers to the pie. Then topped with a thin layer of mayonnaise and cheese and baked for 30 min.... like a veggie Shepards pie and im here to tell ya... it was on POINT... :bow::bow::bow::worship::worship:

That lady can flat make a meal

Cant wait til this weekend fellas.... brisket texas style and 3 rack of ribs in 3 different stykes im playing around with... pic come saturday for sure.

You guys pipe in here now dont let our foodie thread die folks... we need to tag more members to our group.. or they may be intimidated by myself and @Ripper turning out that beef.... @bushmaster coming strong on the grill as well.

Oh that was nice , Bit of a story behind these bones , A number of years back when I was a bit of a swag men I didn't have much money , but you could get a big bag full for a $1.00 from the local butcher . In the same town , I am now the local butcher . [ 28 years ] and help people to make a good meal cheap ,
-- I'll never be rich -- :thumbsup: :vibe:
View attachment 770211 View attachment 770213

Thats awesome man. I had no idea you were a buthcer. Its extremely hard to find a true butcher here anymore. A consistant one atleazt... we could get along just fine.

With brisket I always have believed less is more. I make sure the brisket is Prime first off, junk in, junk out... Then a simple Dalmatian rub (equal parts fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt) nicely coating the meat and smoke is all I ever use. I like Oak with a few pieces of Cherry thrown in. Let that baby hit the stall, normally around 170*f, then wrap in butcher paper and back on the smoke. I pull mine right around 203f*. And immediately wrap a few beach towels around the paper then into a ice chest where it'll rest at least 4-6 hours but normally over night. Then pencil thin slices against the grain and service. That's about it....smokers kept around 230f. Hope some of that rambling helps. Send us some pics when you're done! Cheers :thumbsup:

This hit the nail on the head.. sounds like someone follows mr arron franklin for that central texas greatness

We could def open a canna cafe..... keep em smokin theyll keep eating

Country Fried Steak, Pepper Gravy and sweet peas

View attachment 772730

Im glad im not the only one that loves english peas

A little weekend project. Made some sausages, English pork sausage, loud pepper flavours, nutmeg, ginger, mace, white/black pepper, and a touch of sage. Homemade rusk. Bloody lovely, and no eyeholes/arseholes/earholes, all prime cuts of organic pork, all raised on my friends farm.
View attachment 774787
2nd project. I made another Cheddar cheese, but this one i've spiked with a litttle shake from a bag of trim I have in the freezer. Total experiment, never made canna cheese before, I'll find out around Christmas if it tastes like shit. Top cheese is the spiked cheese, the bottom one was made in January, so should be ready to crack in a couple of months, I like mature cheddars, with big tangy flavours
View attachment 774788

OMG :drool: OMG......:drool:..OMG...:drool:

I Fell into the food thread while I have a severe case of the munchies...OMG...:drool:..I could eat it all..........:drool:

Damn..what a thread...:bravo:..some Great Skills here...Kudos everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back