Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: :glutton::drool: oooh gawd, I just ate dinner, and I'm still slippin' the screen my tongue! :rofl: Delish' looking grub folks- :cheers: :clapper::clapper::clapper:
>> A-Train, a food torture thread for foodie-gellie's like all of us deserves a phat :slap:!! :thanks:
-- smashing start to it too- :woohoo1:... gonna have to keep the camera handy! Hey, did you forget to try the smokey meat balls yet? I got a hankerin' for another round with pork, and either teriyaki or a honey mustard garlic glaze for flavahhhh! ... might even work on a jerk recipe, we'll see what the taste buds say at the time... That burger was a flavor gut-bomb! how long did you stay awake after eating it? :haha: ..you too Trapper- :eyebrows:- double down-for-the-count!
....:d5: FD-- duuuude, you-are-killin'-me!!
latest
MEEEEEAT!! meatmeatmeat! :crying: fantastic menu my friend,... :bow: I will find you by nose power alone!

.... :pie: Ozone-- that Bundt cake has my sweet tooth barking big time, dammit! Now I have to feed the sugar gremlin- a family curse- :rofl: ...both sides of my parent families have serious sweet tooth's!

>>> :doh: Well, I have nothing 'fresh" but I'll toss out some blasts from the past,...

Smoker ribs, with rub and beer mustard glaze --->View attachment 587917
View attachment 587918

...Smoked beef meatballs--> View attachment 587919

.... Szechuan Beef Shreds stir fry--> View attachment 587920

.... Gumbo Z' herbs (Green Gumbo), with Trinity rice--> View attachment 587922
man, those ribs wanna make me do violence to get at em

Last edited:
What all she got up in them eggs trail??? Mmm and that bacon looks like perfection.. hahah is it crispy?.... I love me some crispy bacon
she do bacon good! she say it's how you cook em, gently not to over do it., over my head man, I know she has chives and a bunch of seasoning, but she ain't giving it up, I tried, lol

Looks delicious... hey tell your friends about this thread.. me and a buddy of mine soon to be revealed (you all know him) have a little something cooking

Ozone, I'll take 4 please! :drool:

..:pop: A-T', I'm waiting fork-in-hand,... Hu'ry up Forrest! :vibe:

Sharon's sourdough. She hand mills her flour, fresh. Goes from starter to dough in a day. Then she does her knead and then about 3 day
P1020745.JPG
s rise with the help of her allies, the natural airborne yeasties. This is hard core nuturitian, off the scale flavor, the sour flav instantly stimulates the digestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back