Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be in here.. look back a page or 2... I'll take the first 15 photos starting on the 2nd... it's all about the 4th of July BBQ and cookouts. I'll post them after the 4th and we'll have a vote on the best grill or layout of food plate etc... and the winner get 3 green crack from fastbuds

:biggrin: *slobber slobber slobber!* Why, oh why did I look at this hour of the night!! I would hurt myself permanently if this were a buffet, starting with that wonderful looking bread of Trail's,... only thing missing is dessert! Not all have the sweet tooth, but lordy, I got it from both side of the family- :rofl: ... granny Mammo (nickname) was one of those types that had a candy dish in every room but the garage and bathroom! lemme see if I can find a pic of one of her Pennsylvania Dutch classics, Shoo-fly pie... ah! this is a difficult pie to make sometimes, getting the "wet bottom" layer is tricky! If you like molasses, brown sugar, and sweet spice flavors (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, etc.), this is the Bomb! Flop some whipped cream on it, and just float away,...:drool:
shoo1.jpg

shoo2.jpg

>> double ah! I found the smoked turkeys from last Thanksgiving- :eyebrows:
turk1.jpg

turk2.jpg

:drool:

Talk about slobber, that stuff looks outstanding man, great looking grub right there.

:biggrin: *slobber slobber slobber!* Why, oh why did I look at this hour of the night!! I would hurt myself permanently if this were a buffet, starting with that wonderful looking bread of Trail's,... only thing missing is dessert! Not all have the sweet tooth, but lordy, I got it from both side of the family- :rofl: ... granny Mammo (nickname) was one of those types that had a candy dish in every room but the garage and bathroom! lemme see if I can find a pic of one of her Pennsylvania Dutch classics, Shoo-fly pie... ah! this is a difficult pie to make sometimes, getting the "wet bottom" layer is tricky! If you like molasses, brown sugar, and sweet spice flavors (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, etc.), this is the Bomb! Flop some whipped cream on it, and just float away,...:drool:View attachment 590393

View attachment 590394

>> double ah! I found the smoked turkeys from last Thanksgiving- :eyebrows: View attachment 590395
View attachment 590396

Lol... my wife recently started cooking all our bacon on an aluminum covered pan in the oven... man its perfectly crunchy and flat every time.... perfection

That works great and so does a cast iron in the oven makes them the same way and you get all the flavor with it from the pans, great combo.

Also im in for the 4th, i got to get my family past just wanting hotdogs and hamburgers. Im like guys c'mon that what you really want on the forth. Here i am with all kinds of dead animal in the deep freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back