Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be trying to get something special from the river to bbq

Naan flat breads with 4 cheese, prosciutto, and sun dried tomatoes
20160627_181423.jpg

We'll be having a family 4th, so who knows what'll be there besides what I bring, but we're a group of chow-hound foodies, so the spread should be killer,... maybe not as diverse as A-T', and FD whom I suspect will go ape-shit with the variety, plus all the other collective goodies! ...... A-T :thumbsup: naan-pizza :drool:... if you can find it, try some fresh made pizza dough as a substitute for naan; Trader Joe's, Whole Paycheck is where I find it locally,... it works great in a cast iron skillet!
... we made some yummy skirt steak the other night, in red-wine type marinade! --sear, flip, baste, repeat!
skirt.jpg

Hahah gotta go all out when
images-1.jpg
there's some crack on the line.

Don't forget to tell everyone. Taking pics from the 2nd to the 5th.... first 15 will be entered into a photo contest here and winner takes home 3 green crack

MED CHICKEN 2 BEFORE.JPG

Mediterranean rubbed whole organic chicken over yukon gold potatoes. Chicken stuffed with yellow onion, quartered, and 5 garlic cloves... she'll sit in the fridge til about 9am and then slow cooked for about 9 hours. Tomorrow's dinner! Fall off the bone good! That's a hell of a rub too if I may say so myself... LOL wish there was a scratch and sniff add on LMAO!

:drool:aaahh yeah! :pimp: I wanna see that boid when she's done to a glistening golden brown perfection! :thumbsup: I remember you talking this recipe up before! :d5:

I like the fancy stuff as much as the next guy, but sometimes I enjoy just a nice, hearty, basic meal. This comfort food is a family tradition handed down from my Pop's family in Alabama. Cabbage, potatoes, some kilbasa sausage and some cornbread (white..none of that sweet yellow corn meal for this). Not for everyone, but one of my favorites.

IMG_1771.JPG

Bobby McFerrin was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back