Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a bowl of that all day long ozone! :biggrin: do you simmer the sausage with the spuds and cabbage at the same time?

I'd take a bowl of that all day long ozone! :biggrin: do you simmer the sausage with the spuds and cabbage at the same time?

Sort of. I chop up the cabbage, peel and chop the potatoes into 1 inch(ish) pieces, and cut the sausage into pieces then just toss it all in the pressure cooker. Fill with water to just cover, add some salt and pepper, seal it up, and bring up to temp. While it's coming up to temp, mix up the cornbread, preheat the oven and start it baking. Pressure cook for about 10 minutes at high pressure, then let come down naturally while the cornbread finishes up. Using a pressure cooker really brings out the sweetness in the cabbage.

Made canna butter yesterday today brownies just went in the oven..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@Ripper @stepside @GoAuto6 @FullDuplex @Waira @briman @Bromeo @Son of Hobbes @Ozone69 @The Elvis @trailanimal

And every one else ... don't forget today til tuesday I'm accepting photos of your 4th of July BBQ or spread. I'll pit a poll up after that and we'll vote on best 4th of July spread. Winner gets 3 green crack from Fast Buds...

Tag your friends and let them know... let's see them eats ...
Oh man I have order fast buds twice and they got intercepted.. I got some work to do here .. I want those beans..

@Ripper @stepside @GoAuto6 @FullDuplex @Waira @briman @Bromeo @Son of Hobbes @Ozone69 @The Elvis @trailanimal

And every one else ... don't forget today til tuesday I'm accepting photos of your 4th of July BBQ or spread. I'll pit a poll up after that and we'll vote on best 4th of July spread. Winner gets 3 green crack from Fast Buds...

Tag your friends and let them know... let's see them eats ...
Jool's has to work and ALL our kids ditched us for other options. I'm having cold stove for the 4th.

:smoking: Will do A-T'! We're having a family BBQ with my sib's, not a big crowd this time,... we have final estate bizz to deal with as well, but any gathering in this family comes with food! I'll be sure to snap pics of the goods, and plates, and,...:woohoo1: Thanks my friend for putting on this fun Comp'! :d5: No doubt, this thread will be killer by Tues....:drool: :headbang::drool:

>> Bromeo, don't let that stop you from making some yummy goods for you and Jool's anyway! You too could use a little quiet time and a nice meal together at some point over the weekend,... and I know you make phat meals brudda.... :eyebrows: ...... :crying: that avatar is too funny man!! :d5:

>> Ripp' :biggrin: ....Charlie Brown!... Looks like somebody was stoned to the bone while cooking! :doh: :haha: ....call it a chocolate "torte",.... :thumbsup: I try not to cook stoned, having done similar things as well! :rofl:

:smoking: Will do A-T'! We're having a family BBQ with my sib's, not a big crowd this time,... we have final estate bizz to deal with as well, but any gathering in this family comes with food! I'll be sure to snap pics of the goods, and plates, and,...:woohoo1: Thanks my friend for putting on this fun Comp'! :d5: No doubt, this thread will be killer by Tues....:drool: :headbang::drool:

>> Bromeo, don't let that stop you from making some yummy goods for you and Jool's anyway! You too could use a little quiet time and a nice meal together at some point over the weekend,... and I know you make phat meals brudda.... :eyebrows: ...... :crying: that avatar is too funny man!! :d5:

>> Ripp' :biggrin: ....Charlie Brown!... Looks like somebody was stoned to the bone while cooking! :doh: :haha: ....call it a chocolate "torte",.... :thumbsup: I try not to cook stoned, having done similar things as well! :rofl:
It was the wife that mixed it.. She was to focused on the canna butter... Oh well they will get eaten as we added some chocolate frosting to them

@Waira I have pictures of that boid all done for ya! Will upload later..

Todays menu features honey garlic rubbed skirt steak with steakhouse baked beans and corn on the Cobb. Will take pics if it all. Hope everyone is LIT for the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back