Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad and eggs...Pizzas got scoffed before I could get a pic...:crying:
20160702_171035.jpg
20160702_174646.jpg

Gotta get the chicken marinading for tomorrow..:pass:

Ooh man I LOVE me some egg salad! Need a good recipe! Duggy?

Lol that's what happened with that chicken... I tore into it and the wife went "eh hem... Aren't you supposed to take pics of that first?" LMAO. Stoners...

@Waira there's a local pizza dive we hit every 4th. It's not Chicago style or St.Louis style. It's a stuffed thing that no one walks away from. Ya crawl away from a midwest style stuffed.

Ok, I'll try to get some pics. We've got cheeseburgers and sausage sandwiches, with potato and pasta salads on the menu for tomorrow

wow, let the cooking begin, going out to try to land a monster sheefish for bbq, wish me luck, the river and the garden the only store i have, lol, enjoy everyone

Here's a warm up shot from me. Marinated a pork loin roast in a store bought teriyaki, sesame, pineapple marinade for about 4 hours. Then tossed it in the pellet grill for a few hours at around 250 to give it a lick of wood smoke. Very yummy with some rice and pasta salad.

Looking forward to seeing what the folks on here come up with for their cookout pics. Hoping for a good turnout. *crossing fingers* :cools:

IMG_1804.JPG

:glutton:

Vorkosigan is baking some lemon cheesecakes with graham cracker crusts. They're cooling before fridge time. They'll be ready for their blueberry topping right before we have to pick up our son from work tonight.
image.jpeg

Home alone today so the chicken is on hold and I'll throw together some spaghetti carbonara...pics later..
Keep those feast pics coming...:glutton:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back