Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing crazy tonight, doing stuffed hamburgers (two thin hamburger patties with mozzarella and/or other fillers inside, then sandwich the second patty on top and grill! Served on hawaiian sweet roll buns, may top it with provolone, potato chips, and blue cheese dressing. Blue chip burger. For some added kick some wing hot sauce can be added on :hump: Sweet corn on the cob lathered in butter so it DRIPS down your chin while eating it, coated with a fine layer of salt. Ice cold beers? You bet! Decided against the New Belgium Ranger IPA and went with my old standby, New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA!

Stay hungry! Stay thirsty! Stay stoned my friends!

mmmm...stuffed burgers. :drool:

Anyone tried out the stuffed burger presses? Some of the folk on the grilling forums love 'em. Most just think it's easier to do by hand.

stufz.jpg

Got some fresh cherry wood chopped a few minutes and now it's soaking. Waiting to load my basket tonight. And that family recipe original sauce is waiting to be basted...

View attachment 595162
Nice I am firing up the smoker tomorrow.. Should be a nice spread.. I will post tonight and tomorrow's bbq

@Waira I have pictures of that boid all done for ya! Will upload later..
:crying::doh: :haha:--- boid is the woid, coz there ain't no fekkin' pictures now!:crisps: :cuss: :rofl: ...gonna tell your wife to give you SUCH a pinch!

>> :yoinks: Oh nonono, don't blame it on the wife Ripp', or you'll be the one in the butter pot next time! :dragon3::hothot:

>> Bromeo-- You had me at stuffed! That sounds like gut-bomb bliss to me, snap some braggin' rights shots this time, and post it up,... Man, makes me pine for a long lost pizza joint here, the best I've had to date,... double baked crust, a sauce to die for, excellent toppings,... :biggrin: seriously, it was magic,..:drool:

>> :funny: A-T', no fekkin' fair, using a whole team to slab-out the goods!!:cuss: :rofl: .... :drool: those rib look like they turn to meat budduh on your tongue,... You can keep the whale buggers on the half shell - :nono: :rofl: -but my Mom would knock the crowd to the turf like a linebacker to get at them though! :thumbsup: .... ooOOooo, gotta see dem meatballs when they're done brudda! I think the crowd will be mental for them, especially with that custom sauce! I love tangy vinegar Carolina type moppage!

>>> Sir Douglas my friend, along with the patented Duggies Nuggies, you outta have a small snack shack called Duggies Diner! How nicely they would go hand in hand, right? :eyebrows: :thumbsup: That soup & pasta looks stellar bro'! order up!! :drool:...saw the coffee & doob' pics at LS- :smoking: ... I wish you were state-side mate, I have the most fab' little coffee roaster joint place here,... the varieties he gets, and the quality are just amazing,.. this year, he had Bali, Flores, Uganda, Rwanda, all small estate/single source crops, so the flavors are so distinct, none of that single country mutli-estate blend bollocks,...

>>>:biggrin: O3 buddy, that's the Island fusion goodness right there! :d5: I love love love that flavor combo, and the glaze that forms is just killer,...:d5: ... I'll take an order of that brekky there too! *droool*

>>> :clapper: :woohoo1: Vork'-- I'm glad somebody remembered dessert!! Show us some slices mate, that looks delish', coffee's best friend! --oh, there it is! :drool: nooooo, just an empty plate?! :cuss:

>> Hobbstah :biggrin: -- The most Interesting Gellie in the World-?? :crying: .....yuuuum,... pics man, pics!

..... My gig is tommorow,
so I'll grab a hunk-a pork shoulder today, and smoke it up Mon.,.... Bro' is making beer can chicken, and who knows what-all else will fill in the menu,.. :woohoo1:
:cheers: :smokeout::pass::smokeout::cheers: Cheers and Happy Feasty-Fest'ing friends!!

@Waira you're right yesterday was a team effort between my cousins and uncles over watching. The torch has been passed but they still overarching their understudy especially lol... we had 18 racks of ribs 4 butts 20 lb of chicken legs and about 50 whale boogies lol...and a bunch of sausages

Tonight and tom will be a single man effort though

Last edited:
:smoking: ayuh! well put, bud! :rofl: I'll be drooling in anticipation,... :d5: ... and I've seen what a single BBQ warrior can do! :vibe: :haha: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back