Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang: :bow: Trail' buddy, you are a "local" cuisine machine! :d5: I call dibb's on you for my gourmet "Survivor" partner! :rofl: ..lovely plate my man,.. are those breakfast radishes? :drool:

>> Nabz' :hothot: :hump: -- that's a manly fire going there-- freakin' controlled burn baby!! What kind of wood are you using? ... and the chicken- :drool: ---what's peri, do you mean (African) Piri piri? hOO-ahhh:hothot:-- only a gallon of milk will put that fire out!

.... yes, Arch'! :crying: ... my name for nasty oystah's from childhood! :nono:

Just a simple cheeseburger supper...needed some meat...
20160703_225807.jpg

:smoking: truth be told A-T' I'm no seafood fan at all, none of it! I'm half Japanese, just to heap some irony on there- :rofl: ... My dad's older sister, Nessan we called her, was from the old country, and she was the type to go down to low tide and just start grabbing things and wedging them down live, with a bowl of rice in her hand!! :yoinks: .."" Mmmm, diss-a goood, desho!" Habba sum fish-u, eh? :nono: :rofl: I'd run away-- she'd look at me me like a red-headed-in-law child!! :crying: All 4'10" of her,... what a dynamo, didn't retire until nearly 80! --they had to practically lock her out of the fish market at the wharf!! .... (RIP Nessan :bow::bighug:)

:drool: Duggy, you are cruel!! I love the slice of salami, just to help that double decker slide right on down.. note, no space wasted on veggies! :rofl: ... lovely sear on the boigah my friend- :d5:

well yesterday I had some oysters! these are from South Alabama .. But today I'm gonna get down on this mushroom bacon burger with those sweet potato fries!

god dang those fries are good!
0626161900.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back