Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Waira here's your BOID all DONE!

Mediterranean Rubbed Whole Organic Chicken stuffed with a small onion and 5 cloves of garlic. Breast down over 5-6 Yukon Gold taters quartered. Rubbed with our special Mediterranean rub I mix up by hand. If anyone wants the mix recipe let me know! The wife and I love our Mediterranean/Arabic food! We both are of Mediterranean decent and grew up on it so it's integrated in our cooking :coffee:

MED CHICKEN DONE.JPG

Tonight's menu!! London Broil rubbed with Honey Garlic rub. Baked Jumbo Russet Taters rubbed with Olive Oil and dashed with sea salt and JB's Sweet Rub. Steakhouse baked beans. I'll picture them when everything is done and ready to eat! Here's the steak and taters before they hit the grill and oven, respectively :headbang:

HONEY GARLIC LONDON BROIL.JPG

BAKED POTATOES WITH JB RUB.JPG

JB's Sweet BBQ Rub. If you don't know... now you know! :smoking::thumbsup:

JBS FATBOY.JPG

Heading to the store but got the rib eyes on the counter coming to room temperature while I am out full pictures coming upon completion.. Stay tuned

Ripper

Amazballs!!! :pass:Forgot the pic...

View attachment 595300

I'm sure if you love oysters that's top shelf stuff right there man! However, the first time a raw oyster hit my tongue I almost threw up :nono: :yoinks: wasn't feelin' the texture at all LOL I just swallowed the thing whole and chugged my tea LOL not for me. :pass:

rib eyes on the counter coming to room temperature

good man! That's where the London Broil is right now... time's about up tho... she's ready for the grill now!

Damn that sounds good!!!
pie.gif

that chicken will melt in your mouth I guarantee it! We cook it on low for about 9-10 hours. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back