Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another warm up shot from me. Think I posted this over in Live Stoners once, but bears a repeat. Only recently started playing around with baking eggs, and just recently found the "eggs in a basket" recipe(s) around the 'Net. Lovin' doing eggs this way. I can't fry eggs worth a damn, and even with the hassle of setting up the toast baskets, this still makes it soooo much easier IMO. Here's a couple with some sausage to start up my day.....

IMG_1808.JPG

@Waira.. got some beef meat balls made up... ready for the smoker. I'll be using my cousins home made sauces on the butt and the ball lol.... I'll send you guys a link when he puts it into production. He's working with the bottling company atm. His first test run was ok but they didn't quite get it right but when they do hell be selling it online. He has several different ones but the original is a slightly spicy vinegar based sauce that is out of this world.

Nothing crazy tonight, doing stuffed hamburgers (two thin hamburger patties with mozzarella and/or other fillers inside, then sandwich the second patty on top and grill! Served on hawaiian sweet roll buns, may top it with provolone, potato chips, and blue cheese dressing. Blue chip burger. For some added kick some wing hot sauce can be added on :hump: Sweet corn on the cob lathered in butter so it DRIPS down your chin while eating it, coated with a fine layer of salt. Ice cold beers? You bet! Decided against the New Belgium Ranger IPA and went with my old standby, New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA!

Stay hungry! Stay thirsty! Stay stoned my friends!

The first servings of Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Lemon Topping were consumed at 2am. The lucky family members said it was worth staying up until 2am for fluffy tart and sweet cheesecake.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back