Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks tasty trail... Ok guys tell all your friends. I'm gonna do a little photo comp in here for the 4th.

What we will do is take the first 15 entries starting July 2nd the sat before independence day. I know it's not the 4th but alot of family do as mine and get together on the weekend before due to work... but we'll take the first 15 entries of your stoner food or cookout and I'll make a photo poll after the 4th and we'll vote on who has the most mouth watering stoner foods.... winner gwt a 3 pack of green crack auto from fastbuds....

Tell your friends now don't get left out

:eyebrows: ooOOooo, I'll have to think about my 'weapon" of choice for this'un! :amazon: I hear their GC is very very good, and I'm curious to see how close it is the the parent strain... still one of my favorites for aromatics, all time! ... just wish the buzz lasted longer,..photo GC has a short high duration, I find,... but that unique super delish' aroma makes you want to pack your nostrils with bud! :rofl:

Happy Friday stoners. Ribs for grub tonight.

full

full

Beef back ribs tonight. I always forget how much beef cooks down on ribs. Turned out really tasty, though I overcooked them a hair and undercooked the corn a lot. Oh well...not every meal can knock it out of the park. :biggrin:

IMG_1736.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG

Those eats look nice, A-Train. Everybody's put up some great stuff...that bacon with those eggs sure looked good....

Here's a side salad with cous cous to go with the meats:

20160624_203832.jpg

Sometimes I make it with quinoa as well. Tons of parsley and mint from the garden, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet or red onion and minced garlic if you're into that kind of thing. Feta cheese, salt, lemon/lime juice and plenty of olive oil, infused oil if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back