Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir.... itll be a while yet these still have a lot of eating to do. Im thinking cfb bowl season :smoking:

One will be a meat hog and taken to 225 or so before my buddy and i trim up some pork chops bacon and cracklins but the other WILL BE BURRIED

@Waira what should it be my friend...

20170422_202110.jpg

I'd probably go with either the opha or kampachi, if only because those are the only two I've not heard of before and I'd want to try something "new". :smoking:

:eek1:-- Oh oh! -you clownin' me now, ay? :crying: What is this, the menu for the Sea World animal exhibits?? :rofl: ..you know me and seafood don't hang!...:nono: ....I'm full of steak myself right now, so that filet is my little island in that sea of porpoise snacks! :rofl: :pighug:...still I wish you and your Lady the finest of meals tonight- :d5:-- great to see her feeling so much better now, and rolling phat at dinner! ...let me know what you had for dessert- :eyebrows:-- I'm having local hand made banana ice cream!

>> :smoking: Bush', welcome to the slobber thread mate! Watch out brudda, A-T may knock you down diving for that bucket uh mud-buuuugs! ..check a page or two back for pics of a killer boil,... :thumbsup:

Speaking of trying something new, trying out a red velvet mug cake recipe tonight. Quick mix and 3 minutes in the microwave recipe. Hadn't baked in a microwave before. Can for sure tell the difference from oven baked, has kind of a spongy consistency that I'm pretty sure is a result of cooking that way. But...for less than 10 minutes from craving to treat not a bad deal. :chef:

IMG_3731.JPG

>> :smoking: Bush', welcome to the slobber thread mate! Watch out brudda, A-T may knock you down diving for that bucket uh mud-buuuugs! ..check a page or two back for pics of a killer boil,... :thumbsup:
I seen it and had to post mine. Thanks for the welcome @Waira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back