Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out a new recipe for the first time tonight. Machaca off the Traeger pellet grill web site. Mexican style pulled beef basically. Good stuff. Could be a little spicer, but I was out of chilli powder so had to try substituing on the fly and don't think I got it quite right. Still some damm tasty tacos, though. :smoking:

Sauced and going into the cooker after being smoked a little to give some wood flavor.
IMG_3440.JPG

Rested, shredded, and ready to eat...
IMG_3441.JPG

Trying out a new recipe for the first time tonight. Machaca off the Traeger pellet grill web site. Mexican style pulled beef basically. Good stuff. Could be a little spicer, but I was out of chilli powder so had to try substituing on the fly and don't think I got it quite right. Still some damm tasty tacos, though. :smoking:

Sauced and going into the cooker after being smoked a little to give some wood flavor.
View attachment 704633

Rested, shredded, and ready to eat...
View attachment 704634
Yes please

Whats up guys and gals. Well just got home from and awesome awesome weekend. Time on the family farm with uncles and cousins cannot be replaced by anything. Good people, good times, and good food. Heres a little peek of night 1

@Waira
What yall know about them mud bugs out west

20170226_083047.jpg

And 2 days of pointers , flushers and retrievers doing their job under a clear sunny sky.... awesome.

20170226_163558.jpg

:smokeout: fellow chow hounds! ...I've been remiss here- :doh: Holy crap, it's been way too long!

:biggrin: @A-Train my Southa Brutha, you sure know how to bait a hook! Well, mudbugs aside- :nono: .... how was the Machaca? I bet it was killer,... fresh hand made style tortillas and all the fixin's! :drool:

...:thumbsup: Honestly, the boil bucket looks really good! Sausage too? :eyebrows: --- I know, I'm some kinda retarded, not liking giant underwater insects,...:crying: --ruin the whole rest of the boil for me!
:rofl:-- ooooohh, we know a little sumn-sumn 'bout the redbugs! Back in the day, we lived right by a river,... farther upstream away from sandy areas, it turns rocky- perfect for dem crawdaddy's! I loved to dive for them, or shore "fish" with hot dogs or a bacon slice,... Our Italian neighbors were mental for them! :rofl: So we'd get a heaping cooler-full of them, and off to 'Cesca's kitchen they would go,...:woohoo1: all feasted though, I got her real-deal hand made beef ravioli and marinara sauce!! :drool: oh gawd, to this day, I cannot replicate that kitchen Ju-Ju flavor she had, even with the exact recipe in hand! 'Cesca is Magic,... :wiz:

:yoinks: :holymoly:...aaaaawhhh, you cruel sh*tbird you! I want one day to be NOW! ...Next you'll post fine-ass finished juice-weeping shots of sliced filet, and mash', ....:bow: :drool: -- and fekkin' KILL me- :crying: I know that honey of yours makes certified awesome pan seared broiler finished Goodness! :clapper: ... I love pickled things too; try jicama sometime, it's wonderful, crispy, slightly sweet, takes in the pickle juice nicely,...*smack slobber* ...I'm waiting,...:eyebrows:

Last edited:
:eek1:..uuhhh,... they look a little raw still,... :laughcry:.... seriously like where this is going,... did you put in the beach sand and hot stone pit for the Luau pork feast?:woohoo1::hula::woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back