Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
and some desert LOL with a tinc to wash it all down ya know LOL!

Homemade Apple pie,a bud and some tinc. and another tinc which fits here too since it was over half thick slushy.so I ate the ice as I took the tinc LOL! pretrty cool actually.worked really really well LOL! thats some mean looking Lo mien bro LOL :)

014.JPG
015.JPG
001.JPG

:bow::bow::bow: :drool::drool::drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: You guys are priceless! All this killer grub about there,... we could have a helluva coffee shop ay? :d5:

>> Spaghetti that's a delish' combo there! A local Chinese place has a similar dish, though not wrapped; it's a nice spicy orange chili sweet/sour sauce over deep fried chicken chunks,...:woohoo1: ... oh, keep an eye out for a sriracha sauce made by Sun Valley! It's flavor is IMO superior to the this other one, better chili taste and balance of tartness and heat...

>> Dudeski man, you had me at "butter-" :crying: ... uber-yum, that sounds like something my G'ma should have made! It reminds me of shoo-fly pie, which is a PA-Dutch classic... there's pics here of it way back,... I'd love the recipe my friend, share it please! Trader Joe's has a very good frozen raw pie crust made with actual butter(!) for lazy mutt's like me... allows me to focus on the fillin's! :rofl: ...might get you wife to make it more often too- :eyebrows:

>> A-T' :smoking: aaahhhh yeah! that's another plate I'd dive face first into,... where's the hot mustard?! :rofl: ... keep it up and Ima hafta come crash your kitchen soon! Pass a :d5:, or a *cough* -- cheeky low-5 onto your fab' wife with our compliments... oOoh! :eek1: -- :rofl:

>> ...and now the apple pie to finish me off! :headbang: -- EoF my man, it looks reeeally good right now,...:rofl: And the innovative tinc slushy is a hoot! Maybe 7-11 will be interested in a new flavah-- franchi$e baby!! :hump: :crying:

:bow::bow::bow: :drool::drool::drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: You guys are priceless! All this killer grub about there,... we could have a helluva coffee shop ay? :d5:

>> Spaghetti that's a delish' combo there! A local Chinese place has a similar dish, though not wrapped; it's a nice spicy orange chili sweet/sour sauce over deep fried chicken chunks,...:woohoo1: ... oh, keep an eye out for a sriracha sauce made by Sun Valley! It's flavor is IMO superior to the this other one, better chili taste and balance of tartness and heat...

>> Dudeski man, you had me at "butter-" :crying: ... uber-yum, that sounds like something my G'ma should have made! It reminds me of shoo-fly pie, which is a PA-Dutch classic... there's pics here of it way back,... I'd love the recipe my friend, share it please! Trader Joe's has a very good frozen raw pie crust made with actual butter(!) for lazy mutt's like me... allows me to focus on the fillin's! :rofl: ...might get you wife to make it more often too- :eyebrows:

>> A-T' :smoking: aaahhhh yeah! that's another plate I'd dive face first into,... where's the hot mustard?! :rofl: ... keep it up and Ima hafta come crash your kitchen soon! Pass a :d5:, or a *cough* -- cheeky low-5 onto your fab' wife with our compliments... oOoh! :eek1: -- :rofl:

>> ...and now the apple pie to finish me off! :headbang: -- EoF my man, it looks reeeally good right now,...:rofl: And the innovative tinc slushy is a hoot! Maybe 7-11 will be interested in a new flavah-- franchi$e baby!! :hump: :crying:

Anything you need sir! It came from Southern Living, January 2017 issue. Its called To-die-for Pie. If you cant get it online i will gladly type it out. Just let me know.

Yea...I don't think the AFN communal boarding house for old stoners would have any shortage of amazing cooks to take turns wrangling up the grub for everyone. :chef:

I need to make another one of those skilltes again soon...bacon craving...

81affe46b201d721778a6814910619b2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back