Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Cuban pork lunch

20170124_115813.jpg

Had a wonderful meal last night. This filet i ordered made it to [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on my list. . The first pic is of an ahi tuna dish that had the most interesting mix ov vinegar with peppers and rare tuna but it was perfection....

20170127_200212.jpg
20170127_202144.jpg
20170127_205617.jpg

@Waira

Last edited:
:smokeout: :headbang: hello food gellies!

>> Ozone-
do you have a Wok? With the right gas stove (big BTU's!) it's still the fastest most tasty way to make a nice dinner! One of my Chinese fav's is Orange Chili Chicken, sweet-heat goodness... :hothot:.... aahhhh, yeeeeshhh-- time for another skillet indeed! :thumbsup: ---- A-Train, haven't you made this yet?? You're depriving yourself, and you Lady too! :nono: :rofl:

>> Joker', nice brekky there! Whatever was in that syrup, pass it over so I can see the sad face too- :rofl:

>> Duuudeski,... :drool: oh man, that's giving me Cuban sandwich pangs! mmm, rice and beans too,... :bow:..only things I miss from FL: lightening shows, and the Cubano lunchies!

>> :smoking:A-Train! About time we had another fine-dine pics show from yeh- :d5:
-- wow, beautiful presentations... seared Ahi plate is looking excellent, and I don't like fish! ...salads look great too, I love wedges! ... oh gawd, crab meat aside, that filet with Gorgy' chz reduction--fuggedaboutit!! :drool:... I see a lovely salmon dish too...your Lady's? And what about dessert my friend? No meal is complete w/o that sweet treat!:clapper: :wiz:

>> Ozone- do you have a Wok? With the right gas stove (big BTU's!) it's still the fastest most tasty way to make a nice dinner! One of my Chinese fav's is Orange Chili Chicken, sweet-heat goodness... :hothot:.... aahhhh, yeeeeshhh-- time for another skillet indeed! :thumbsup: ---- A-Train, haven't you made this yet?? You're depriving yourself, and you Lady too! :nono: :rofl:

Nope..no wok. Thought about one a time or two and think it would be fun to have one to mess around with, but truth is I don't know that I'd use it enough to make it worth having to find room to store the big ass thing. :smoking:

>> Ozone-
do you have a Wok? With the right gas stove (big BTU's!) it's still the fastest most tasty way to make a nice dinner! One of my Chinese fav's is Orange Chili Chicken, sweet-heat goodness... :hothot:.... aahhhh, yeeeeshhh-- time for another skillet indeed! :thumbsup: ---- A-Train, haven't you made this yet?? You're depriving yourself, and you Lady too! :nono: :rofl:

>> Joker', nice brekky there! Whatever was in that syrup, pass it over so I can see the sad face too- :rofl:

>> Duuudeski,... :drool: oh man, that's giving me Cuban sandwich pangs! mmm, rice and beans too,... :bow:..only things I miss from FL: lightening shows, and the Cubano lunchies!

>> :smoking:A-Train! About time we had another fine-dine pics show from yeh- :d5:
-- wow, beautiful presentations... seared Ahi plate is looking excellent, and I don't like fish! ...salads look great too, I love wedges! ... oh gawd, crab meat aside, that filet with Gorgy' chz reduction--fuggedaboutit!! :drool:... I see a lovely salmon dish too...your Lady's? And what about dessert my friend? No meal is complete w/o that sweet treat!:clapper: :wiz:

Lol another moscow mule was desert lol

>> Ozone-
do you have a Wok? With the right gas stove (big BTU's!) it's still the fastest most tasty way to make a nice dinner! One of my Chinese fav's is Orange Chili Chicken, sweet-heat goodness... :hothot:.... aahhhh, yeeeeshhh-- time for another skillet indeed! [emoji106] ---- A-Train, haven't you made this yet?? You're depriving yourself, and you Lady too! :nono: :rofl:

>> Duuudeski,... :drool: oh man, that's giving me Cuban sandwich pangs! mmm, rice and beans too,... [emoji144]..only things I miss from FL: lightening shows, and the Cubano lunchies!

[emoji88] [emoji89] [emoji44]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back