Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man bro...you just broke the internet with that slideshow. That was some downright delicious looking grub.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Almost had fresh beef to add to the freezer if the rancher didn't come remove them off the property. If they break down the fence next time I'll be needing some help with packaging all this up.
cow.jpg

I did not take a picture - Too hungry - Hot turkey (left over) open face sandwich on butter toasted sour dough bread with gravy from the apple wood smoke drippings. Oh yeah.

Oh. My. GOODNESS. I made a fucking ridiculous chicken club that is just ruining me. Both me and the sidecar both agreed this was one of the best chicken sammiches we have ever had. So fresh. I used homemade bread crumbs that we made from a pair of bagels; a garlic and a pretzel bagel. OH MY GOD. And this cheese...it's called Champagne Cheddar and it's freaking unreal. So much character and sharp as a razor. I got it at Aldi. Try it. This sandwich guys. I wish you could try it.
2a9321f7ba3642abe3c9db4e99042fad.jpg
05721f1463e7908a6017dbace038bbee.jpg

Oh. My. GOODNESS. I made a fucking ridiculous chicken club that is just ruining me. Both me and the sidecar both agreed this was one of the best chicken sammiches we have ever had. So fresh. I used homemade bread crumbs that we made from a pair of bagels; a garlic and a pretzel bagel. OH MY GOD. And this cheese...it's called Champagne Cheddar and it's freaking unreal. So much character and sharp as a razor. I got it at Aldi. Try it. This sandwich guys. I wish you could try it.
2a9321f7ba3642abe3c9db4e99042fad.jpg
05721f1463e7908a6017dbace038bbee.jpg

That does look tasty. And with Bacon that's my kind of sandwich ✌️

Ok espresso on board. Here is the first meal of the year. It will be a while before I eat all these carbs in a single meal again. When you use goat butter for Hollandaise it comes out really "fluffy". The juice is fresh squeezed from our Blood Oranges. It is still a little tart but yummy.

firstmeal.jpg

Ok espresso on board. Here is the first meal of the year. It will be a while before I eat all these carbs in a single meal again. When you use goat butter for Hollandaise it comes out really "fluffy". The juice is fresh squeezed from our Blood Oranges. It is still a little tart but yummy.

View attachment 994400
Damn dooood, you got fuckin blood oranges in your yard? Jebis Krast. That's gotta be some liquid fire. They sell fresh squeezed B.O.J. at the local hypermart and it's $5 a pint in a fancy plastic cup on the rocks. Nurse B got jealous when she read this over my shoulder. She said "He has fucking blood oranges?" She swears like a hybrid of a sailor and a Dr. B.

Peek-A-Boo said the ½lb 'slider'
4e78ff27d69bed2d3d66c79705b401a6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back