Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh....let's just go Hawaiian and use some freaking SPAM

06f6e9eb9b43f413add1a2526433443c.jpg

I'd try the spam one, maybe. Don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. :smoking:

Meanwhile....little munchie inspired madness that turned out to be actually tasty....

Little bit of Snickerdoodle Hummus dabbed on some pineapple chunks. Think the chocolaty flavor desert hummus would go a little better than the cinnamon snickerdoodle, but was still quite yummy. :chef:

IMG_8255.JPG

I'd try the spam one, maybe. Don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. :smoking:

Meanwhile....little munchie inspired madness that turned out to be actually tasty....

Little bit of Snickerdoodle Hummus dabbed on some pineapple chunks. Think the chocolaty flavor desert hummus would go a little better than the cinnamon snickerdoodle, but was still quite yummy. :chef:

View attachment 989721
Did I just read that right. Frikkin SNICKERDOODLE HUMMUS????? This is a real thing? Please tell me it's something other than garbanzo bean base. Something more desserty like capers hopefully....lol. I enjoy a nice garlic and roasted red pepper hummus occasionally with baguette toasts. Wegmans has all that ready to go. Apparently it also goes good with MEEEAAAATTTT, at least according to the folks at Sabra. Do any of you fine fellas have Wegmans around yet? It started right here in Rochester, but Danny Wegman took the bull by the horns after daddy died and now it's tearing down the east coast and heading west. Give it a shot if ya see one, they got a lot of crazy stuff and have tons of high end stuff they prepare in the store to impress at a party with zero work. You're gonna pay for it though. I invented a cool unique little modern appetizer straight outta the Wegmans olive bar. You grab the 'Viva la Baguette' sliced from the bakery....it's super small diameter and in these perfect thin slices that only a machine can do. While at the olive bar, fill a container with their lemon artichoke pesto and also grab a little container of peppadews, and some fresh buffalo mozzarella balls in brine. When you get it home, dice the peppadews and incorporate into the pesto. Smear a nice glop on to the baguette slice, and top with a square of the fresh mozzarella. Place under the broiler for 10m or so till they look like they spoda. Extremely quick and totally unique hors d'oeuvre perfect for this time of year. Speaking about this time of year.....I am doing some holiday baking tonight!!!! Let's just call it what it is, I'm making Christmas cookies....pics will be coming. [emoji41]

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Here is a 8 rib pork crown roast stuffed with acorn dressing. They did a throwback dinner. Here is the link with the full recipe:

326123110019554c303164bd93ffb26a.jpg

http://dinnerisserved1972.com/2014/05/08/5-stuffed-crown-roast-of-pork/

Also....FLAN!!! Perfect for a throwback!! Or even Creme Brulee.

On a side note.....crown roast must have really been all the rage back in the day. These fools would literally make one every chance they could get, including some random Tuesday when finances where tight. LETS JUST USE OSCAR MAYER HOT DOGS she says. ITS THE SHAPE THAT COUNTS she says. I think SHE WAS WRONG.

5ca1062897216daa663f50a60ddaf4ae.jpg

Oh....let's just go Hawaiian and use some freaking SPAM

06f6e9eb9b43f413add1a2526433443c.jpg

Or this gem complete with "recipe"

727c19e48577d44b93efbfd8bdd82e72.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
LoL[emoji482][emoji482].. This must be for the kids table [emoji44][emoji28]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back