Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty soon I won't be able to connect online but will post as I'm able to.
Yeah...no biggie. Have fun with the family and gain 10 pounds brother. FULL REPORT AND DEBRIEFING DUE UPON RETURN!!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

As long as we're on desserts...,

Don't have a pic of any of it...can get one next batch, but have been enjoying an adult twist on some ice cream lately:

Bailey’s Irish Ice Cream:
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix everything together in a medium size bowl and chill in the fridge for a few hours until nice and cold. Then freeze in your ice cream freezer according to manufacture directions. Transfer to a storage container and store in the freezer.

Note: Due to the alcohol this will not freeze solid the way straight cream based ice creams will. Even in the ice cream maker it may take longer to run and not get as solid as non-alcoholic mixes will.

2dc5d6ba6848f3aae562458e1d314a8c.jpg

Hey mister, can I have a broccoli ice cream cone too?? Nice pic bro...only on AFN.

I have one more share for this evening...if anyone is keeping score, about 16 days ago or so me and the nurse went nuts on dinner and made some awesome steak and shrimp off the Weber. I use Tapatalk most of the time on my phone and they have the picture uploader I'm sure some or all of you are familiar with. I was making the post for that event and I liked the way the pics were organized in the pic uploader at the bottom. So I took a screenshot of it, tossed it through Photoshop Express on Android, quick crop the slop and add a stupid text like I did, and here is the result:

05965c564d772ddf986b90af7b6ebbd7.jpg

I was super happy with how that came out. I am a die hard fan of graphic design and website creation and did all the work on our website, business cards, and promotional printing. The guy at the print shop even thought I went to school for that and gave me the grand tour of their multi million dollar HP Indigo CMYK printer running Windows XP. I had as much fun as Bushy is right now, but it only lasted 15m. The only thing that I HATE about that pic is the freaking little Xs in the corners of the dummy thumbnails. I guess that's what you get when you throw Tapatalk into the signal chain.

Hey mister, can I have a broccoli ice cream cone too?? Nice pic bro...only on AFN.

I have one more share for this evening...if anyone is keeping score, about 16 days ago or so me and the nurse went nuts on dinner and made some awesome steak and shrimp off the Weber. I use Tapatalk most of the time on my phone and they have the picture uploader I'm sure some or all of you are familiar with. I was making the post for that event and I liked the way the pics were organized in the pic uploader at the bottom. So I took a screenshot of it, tossed it through Photoshop Express on Android, quick crop the slop and add a stupid text like I did, and here is the result:

05965c564d772ddf986b90af7b6ebbd7.jpg

I was super happy with how that came out. I am a die hard fan of graphic design and website creation and did all the work on our website, business cards, and promotional printing. The guy at the print shop even thought I went to school for that and gave me the grand tour of their multi million dollar HP Indigo CMYK printer running Windows XP. I had as much fun as Bushy is right now, but it only lasted 15m. The only thing that I HATE about that pic is the freaking little Xs in the corners of the dummy thumbnails. I guess that's what you get when you throw Tapatalk into the signal chain.

I think the Xs add interest, at first annoying - then intriguing like maybe I don't want asparagus just click the X. Then again I am baked so hummmmmmmmmmmm.

Almond crunch, Tiramisu and Molten chocolate cake.
0a8b25dfa39741db678dfc63cbb799a7.jpg
af05dded71ffc4d937d213e04adc366a.jpg
4ac9d522d7d09c81a77fc71956169a55.jpg
I told you that memory card is filling up along with their bellys :chef:

Ps. Scollops on sale so repeat breakfast, yummy.

Last edited:
That Oreo cheesecake was so fantastic I wrote down the recipe. My buddy's mom wanted it, so I made it in writing. And why not share it with y'all, it's the Christmas and Festivus season after all!!

- 1 family pack Oreos divided
- 3T Butter
- 5 packages Cream Cheese SUPER softened. (I like Aldi or Philly)
- 1¾c Sugar
- Splash of real vanilla extract
- ¼c Heavy cream or Half/Half
- 8 eggs: 5 yolks and 3 whole
- 2T flour
- Salt...maybe ½t or so

Remove cream from Oreos and set aside. Put cookie pieces in a bowl. Food processer enough to make 2 cups fine crumbs. Add the butter to the crumbs and mix well. Form a nice crust on the bottom of a 10" Springform pan. Take remaining crumbs and add A LITTLE water, just enough to make the vertical sides. Pop the naked completed crust into the oven for 13m or so at 400°. While that's in the oven, take soft cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and beat on medium for about 2m till super smooth. Add the cream, eggs, flour and salt. Beat on low speed for about 30s until well blended. Put remaining Oreos in food processor and lightly pulse a few times to keep course random crumbs. Fold those into the mix carefully so they don't break. Take the springform pan with crust out and fill it with the mix. Turn oven up to 450° and add a big baking dish with HOT water on the bottom rack. When the oven is ready place cake on middle rack and bake for 15m. Without opening, turn oven down to 215° and bake for about 2h - 2h20m or so until the middle is set and it's got a solid feel. Take out and place on cooling rack for an hour, then into fridge overnight or freezer for 2-3h. I've even froze em solid overnight in the freezer and let em thaw on the counter for a couple hours. No difference. You just want it set hard. Make it a day ahead for best results. It is AMAZING. You could even add some of the cream from the Oreos in at the end if you wanted to. This was my first time making this, but I am a cheesecake veteran. The low and slow with water bath is the secret of the pros. Keeps the cracks away. If you like cheesecake, you will absolutely love this. It's a legit recipe for a 5 star restaurant.
48981d44319380026fac276ea9254c8d.jpg
ed2b58bae815f0c428fb77c0dc8ffbf8.jpg

Dr Bubbs, just wondering if you have the audacity to ever preach healthy nutritional habits to your patients? :pass:........:crying:.....no, really....:crying:.....:pighug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back