Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice new profile pic. If I was a fairy I would be searching far and wide for that nympho nymph. Fetivus is coming!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
Here is a better pic of her. I don't need to be a fairy to ..............

ScreenHunter_120a Nov. 21 19.23.jpg

Roasting coffee as I type. Lamb chops are marinating for tonight. Red Wine, mint, parsley, garlic, olive oil (the good stuff) salt and pepper.

Badass dude. I LOVE me some coffee. I've been drinking the German coffee from Aldi, which is fucking killer, through the Keurig in the refillable pod. I heard about the German roast through some random online forum where people were raving about it, so I gave it a shot. I've purchased about 12 pounds so far. I would love to roast some beans though, I'm sure it smells amazing...and then some fresh roast through a French Press. Ohh hell yeah. Enjoy your crazy dinner bro, better snap some pics.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

When we travel I roast coffee three or four times before we go so that the beans are 7 to 10 days off the roast when we grind them for french press with a hand grinder. It is not too much work for just the two of us. In 2016 I got some Gesha from Panama that is the cup to remember. I have tried all of the expensive supposedly great Island and exotic coffees. Most of it is just hype. Some of the best espresso shots I have pulled are from little farmsteads no one has ever heard of. Sweet Maria's has a buyer that really knows his stuff. He travels to world's coffee regions and finds the gems. They are careful to pay a fair wage to the farmer. I think that is important. I can only tolerate one double shot's worth of caffeine a day; I get jittery if I drink 2. So I am not looking for a caffeine delivery system as much as a gastronomic event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back