Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a wood fired brick oven????? At your place??!! That looks freaking sexy and fun to blow people's minds with.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
Yes I do. I built every brick of that oven in 2011 from July 7 through November 14.

This is what i had today for breakfast!

scollops.jpg

All this talk of pizza...so we snagged a sheet pizza last night from our favorite pizza place. My daughter was here with her boyfriend, and I didn't get a pic before the vultures dug in, but here is my plate. Got it half and half with sausage and onions on the right and pepperoni, mushroom and onion on the left. There is something special about well made dough with a saucey middle and a cheesy top and some Marie's Bleu Cheese for dipping on the side.
758bcf72acd3e6194e1095bc61aedd33.jpg

I get a turkey pepperoni at whole foods that is excellent. Cannot eat beef and I am refraining from pork for one more month. Hopefully my body will forget to make antibodies to the pork. It has been 5 months since I ate any.

I get a turkey pepperoni at whole foods that is excellent. Cannot eat beef and I am refraining from pork for one more month. Hopefully my body will forget to make antibodies to the pork. It has been 5 months since I ate any.
I just cant 'like' that comment. Best of luck to you brother, that's downright evil. Cruel & Unusual comes to mind, and reminds me of my pops who can't eat any poultry. Damn crazy immune systems...I TRULY feel for you and your family as I'm sure it affects everyone.

I just cant 'like' that comment. Best of luck to you brother, that's downright evil. Cruel & Unusual comes to mind, and reminds me of my pops who can't eat any poultry. Damn crazy immune systems...I TRULY feel for you and your family as I'm sure it affects everyone.

My wife is a trooper! She has problems digesting beef now because she eats so little of it at home. We eat lamb once or twice a month. I eat seafood often when the wife is at work - she does not like it much. I made the mistake of eating pork 10 days in a row and my immune system went into overdrive.

All of this started with IBS, I had for 10 or 12 years. It got so bad I finally went to the IBS clinic in Seattle WA. he advertised he could cure it. Basically he did. My life was miserable before Dr. Wangen. He took samples of every fluid and feces and sent it all out to a lab. it turned out that the chronic inflammation in my digestive system from throat to A-hole was cause by a Saccharomyces yeast overgrowth. Saccharomyces yeast is what you brew beer with. I was a home brewer for 25 years and drank and judged a lot of ales over the years - not all good. Somewhere along the line I ingested a strain that took over my body. Then whatever I ate while I was so inflamed my body recognized as an attack and developed antibodies to it. I was allergic to almost everything I ate. After ridding my body of the yeast ( the first relief in years). I went to work eliminating foods from my diet for 6 months. After the 6 months your body may forget to produce antibodies to that food. It has worked well for many foods but not all. The doc suspects that I had a problem with beef before the IBS and it will never go away. I think I just over did the pork - I hope. I will know in another month when I try some bacon? Here is what the lab returned everything that is not a zero is showing some level of reaction in 2012. It is $1400.00 to be retested so that has not happened.

ScreenHunter_146 Dec. 10 22.06.jpg
ScreenHunter_146 Dec. 10 22.07.jpg

My wife is a trooper! She has problems digesting beef now because she eats so little of it at home. We eat lamb once or twice a month. I eat seafood often when the wife is at work - she does not like it much. I made the mistake of eating pork 10 days in a row and my immune system went into overdrive.

All of this started with IBS, I had for 10 or 12 years. It got so bad I finally went to the IBS clinic in Seattle WA. he advertised he could cure it. Basically he did. My life was miserable before Dr. Wangen. He took samples of every fluid and feces and sent it all out to a lab. it turned out that the chronic inflammation in my digestive system from throat to A-hole was cause by a Saccharomyces yeast overgrowth. Saccharomyces yeast is what you brew beer with. I was a home brewer for 25 years and drank and judged a lot of ales over the years - not all good. Somewhere along the line I ingested a strain that took over my body. Then whatever I ate while I was so inflamed my body recognized as an attack and developed antibodies to it. I was allergic to almost everything I ate. After ridding my body of the yeast ( the first relief in years). I went to work eliminating foods from my diet for 6 months. After the 6 months your body may forget to produce antibodies to that food. It has worked well for many foods but not all. The doc suspects that I had a problem with beef before the IBS and it will never go away. I think I just over did the pork - I hope. I will know in another month when I try some bacon? Here is what the lab returned everything that is not a zero is showing some level of reaction in 2012. It is $1400.00 to be retested so that has not happened.

View attachment 985282 View attachment 985281
Whoa....that's crazy. And to think some home brew beer started all that. You're body can by your worst enemy, and this is a textbook example. Best of luck dude, I wasn't even aware of all that. May your bacon bring a smile like this did for me. I sacrificed the last 2 slices of the cherry glazed ham and shaved it diagonally across the grain, added that to a couple slices of thick bacon and made this here Chicken Cordon Bleu sammich on Brioche with Swiss. It's gone.
f995a4d6cddf6e2fc3c4dbb750b5a50e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back