Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skrimps Po' Boys and crafty beers. I'm in like Flynn. I've had a couple handmade New England clam rolls with fresh fried Quahogs, lettuce and herbed tartar sauce, but I've NEVER had a shrimp sammich. I think I need to try a shrimp sammich.

Anybody ever had the Gulf classic Blackened Grouper Sammich? That is the best fish sammich I've ever seen or had when it's done by a place that does em all day made with locally caught super fresh Grouper, and comes with lettuce, tomato slice and tartar sauce with a lemon wedge.

If you're near the Mexico Gulf of and you've never had a BGS....do yerself a solid and sit down at a beachfront shack type bar and grill with outdoor seating and low lighting/candles. Where the locals go after work. HAS to have outdoor seating where you can smell the ocean. Order a couple Coronas and a BGS with some fries. On a nice warm night with a light breeze and a couple cocktails and some good company. Amazing experience.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Skrimps Po' Boys and crafty beers. I'm in like Flynn. I've had a couple handmade New England clam rolls with fresh fried Quahogs, lettuce and herbed tartar sauce, but I've NEVER had a shrimp sammich. I think I need to try a shrimp sammich.

Anybody ever had the Gulf classic Blackened Grouper Sammich? That is the best fish sammich I've ever seen or had when it's done by a place that does em all day made with locally caught super fresh Grouper, and comes with lettuce, tomato slice and tartar sauce with a lemon wedge.

If you're near the Mexico Gulf of and you've never had a BGS....do yerself a solid and sit down at a beachfront shack type bar and grill with outdoor seating and low lighting/candles. Where the locals go after work. HAS to have outdoor seating where you can smell the ocean. Order a couple Coronas and a BGS with some fries. On a nice warm night with a light breeze and a couple cocktails and some good company. Amazing experience.

I like grouper fixed any way and in my stomach!

Pizza for everyone...
20181206_183937.jpg
20181206_183927.jpg

I "made" some French Bread Pizza. It's an easy night, so we got some Stoufers Frenchies Deluxe...but I just couldn't resist muckin around. First, take off the pepperoni and sausage, and put some garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and a dot of parm down. After that they get just a DOT of grated whole milk mozz. Split the pepperoni into quarters and put it back on the pizzas along with the sausage. I couldn't help myself. You can't go balls out every night, but you certainly don't have to suffer.

Nice looking pies Duggy, as always...I've GOTTA ask, what's with the solo egg in the middle? Me and the misses were pondering your pizzas and figured you loved the yolky egg, but only the center cooks right...so that's why you only do one? Am I close? I've seen it done on TV with a quail egg, but I've never had that.

999c8677e51e5e53e461a83c779396f7.jpg

I leave some space for the egg and drop it in less than 4 minutes from the end...most of the white discarded...last slice has some runny yolk..
Why do it....cos I can...:smoking::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back