Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh HELL YEAH. I fucking love some gator tail fritters done right. A must have down south dish. Those look real purdy brother, where are you dining at this evening? And Duggy with the bangin little adorable pizzas. So cute with that yolk just staring up at you.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
These will be on cruise, my kids are checking out the menus for each night.

These will be on cruise, my kids are checking out the menus for each night.
Ohh snap...when ya going? That is gonna be a fun ass time. We better see some crazy 5 star food pics so we can live vicariously through you. Give MarsHydroTina a run for her money...lol

I did an all you can eat crab meal at a festival in Half Moon Bay. The crabs came in fresh that day from north of Vancouver. I ate way to much and the next day all of my joints were swollen and painful from too much iodine according to the doctor at the ER. Don't think I will eat 5 pounds of crab meat with a pound of butter again.

Ohh snap...when ya going? That is gonna be a fun ass time. We better see some crazy 5 star food pics so we can live vicariously through you. Give MarsHydroTina a run for her money...lol

Less then 2 weeks. Will take pics and post after we get back.

I did an all you can eat crab meal at a festival in Half Moon Bay. The crabs came in fresh that day from north of Vancouver. I ate way to much and the next day all of my joints were swollen and painful from too much iodine according to the doctor at the ER. Don't think I will eat 5 pounds of crab meat with a pound of butter again.
Half Moon Bay.....I watch this dude on YouTube named Matts with a sweet channel called Fisherman's Life out of San Fran. He catches Dungeness crabs and some nice fish out of Half Moon...like a nice 30lb Halibut just last week. He does these Catch n Cooks where he cooks his catch right on the beach/boat. I actually found his channel a year ago by accident because he had a video about eating Sand Fleas. He hated em....lol, and I swear this dude is part fish. He also eats avacados like only a California kid can.

Half Moon Bay.....I watch this dude on YouTube named Matts with a sweet channel called Fisherman's Life out of San Fran. He catches Dungeness crabs and some nice fish out of Half Moon...like a nice 30lb Halibut just last week. He does these Catch n Cooks where he cooks his catch right on the beach/boat. I actually found his channel a year ago by accident because he had a video about eating Sand Fleas. He hated em....lol, and I swear this dude is part fish. He also eats avacados like only a California kid can.

The Dungeness Crabs are better from north of Oregon but they ain't bad from Half Moon Bay. Pacific Halibut is on the top of the list with Ling Cod. The best salmon I have ever eaten was on the back of a boat BBQed while it just stopped wiggling about 7 miles north of the Golden Gate. If you are familiar it was just north of the "potato patch" a bad shallows with wicked currents and waves that boil up out of no where.

Matts' friend who had never caught a rockfish came out with him the other day and banged a monster 13lb Ling that was like 33" long. I have seen Matts catch a ton of Ling's, and this one could have eaten most of those. They let it go, so it's still swimming around there. Caught it from shore even on a whole squid. I've never been to the Pacific...I'm an Atlantic kid from Maine to St Maarten and many places in between. Would LOVE to get out there though and romp around Cali.

Some Mongolian BBQ and Grill
2b8394d13520e0bd7a7af4a8f3353190.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back