Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes.....all ya need is a sammich. This one is a monster. Toasted Wegmans Vienna Rolls with Hellemans Mayo, swiss, organic turkey, Virginia baked ham, London broil, and bacon. Two pigs, a chicken and a cow walked into my kitchen....

...they don't exist anymore because I turned em into a four bagger meat sammich. Sorry vegans. (Not really)
6346b2108ea892e390edc8c81f28b74c.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff
I'm working overtime now, and when I see your burger, I feel even hungrier

well its just after midnight here in California and this will be my first post in the live stoner eats thread and at a good time too I started this meal a week ago from today

just sliced a piece of a home cured beef pastrami it took me 4 days to brine and another full day in the fridge uncovered to let the cure equalize and then 8 more hours on the smoker

I have 2 more the same size but with different pepper blends I cut up a full brisket in to three sections so I could try different things with each one

View attachment 968736
I can't wait to taste it, it looks so delicious

well its just after midnight here in California and this will be my first post in the live stoner eats thread and at a good time too I started this meal a week ago from today

just sliced a piece of a home cured beef pastrami it took me 4 days to brine and another full day in the fridge uncovered to let the cure equalize and then 8 more hours on the smoker

I have 2 more the same size but with different pepper blends I cut up a full brisket in to three sections so I could try different things with each one

View attachment 968736
So how did it turn out?

I love Japanese Cuisine
View attachment 969950
Everything you post is like 5 star insanity. Super jelly of these normal Wednesday night MarsHydroTina dinners that look like Iron Chef Morimoto flew in to cook for you. Just ridiculous. What's the average bill per person when you go to these extravagant places?

Everything you post is like 5 star insanity. Super jelly of these normal Wednesday night MarsHydroTina dinners that look like Iron Chef Morimoto flew in to cook for you. Just ridiculous. What's the average bill per person when you go to these extravagant places?

I agree man it always looks so damn good. If the price is cheap enough I'm on the next flight

the average bill per person about $18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back