Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese barbecue!!! love it:yay:
IMG_2861(20181027-021047).jpg
IMG_2865(20181026-221651).jpg
IMG_2866(20181027-021047).jpg

@Duggy that cake looks delicious since I didn't get one made here. Oh man @Rebel those steaks would hit the spot right about now as I'm starving. As it's getting cooler and have a few cabbages out in the garden I will have to make a ourselves a cabbage/potato/sausage soup to compete with @Cotton46

@Duggy that cake looks delicious since I didn't get one made here. Oh man @Rebel those steaks would hit the spot right about now as I'm starving. As it's getting cooler and have a few cabbages out in the garden I will have to make a ourselves a cabbage/potato/sausage soup to compete with @Cotton46
That sounds good I'm kinda weired I like fried eggs with my cabagge !!!! With saltines

Awsome my kids would go Nuts
They are really simple to make but take a little time. Boil the hot dogs for 5 minutes then wrap Pillsbury Crescent sheet dough cut into strips, bake in a 360° oven for ~ 20 minutes until golden brown on parchment paper. I used a tooth pick to apply mustard for the eyes and black sesame seeds for the pupils. The adults liked them as much as the children :rofl:.

They are really simple to make but take a little time. Boil the hot dogs for 5 minutes then wrap Pillsbury Crescent sheet dough cut into strips, bake in a 360° oven for ~ 20 minutes until golden brown on parchment paper. I used a tooth pick to apply mustard for the eyes and black sesame seeds for the pupils. The adults liked them as much as the children :rofl:.
Gonna make some never thought of using crescent. I normally use can bisquit and I used sausage links

Gonna make some never thought of using crescent. I normally use can bisquit and I used sausage links
I have made those for breakfast before - yummy. Be sure to get the SHEET crescent dough and not the triangle cut ones for actual crescents.

ScreenHunter_141 Oct. 29 21.33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back