Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was another night of deep diving...lol. I swear, over the course of a few months, I pick up some good shit that gets passed over a few times, until its more like a habit. So, I scored this thing back around the start of the school year.
fdc5b2fda429b467d483175b42da968c.jpg

Here is what we're working with:
8ac07ff793fad4e5bfe5538d79866972.jpg

Plus all this, an extra tomato that was shy, and one lime worth of juice:
37517b7b2fb460ed3b3c8b8901065d69.jpg

Did the onion on the grill:
c53e6a2259376deba811a6caca110312.jpg

03bbceda254ba4b108027e5daa9fbd5b.jpg

Add the cute little raw steak strips into a skillet:
d45557afaf350484e9f6192585e5748c.jpg

Here is the meat with the included sauce, which has the grilled onions, the lime juice and ½ the diced tomatoes.
da29dfc61fd0123d8fd5053d2c5bf691.jpg

It also came with a good portion of some decent black bean rice and a pair of little cups of guacamole that we're surprisingly good. Last 6 times I have had guacamole was straight homemade from scratch. This wasn't that. It was pretty good though. Right off the bat, I thought this was looking like it would be good in a tortilla. I was right. Spread the guac on the tortillas, put a scoop of the black bean rice on, split the meat mix into quarters to make four total burritos, shredded some sharp white cheddar and the rest of the fresh diced tomatoes.
6400b4539afda44b13b72e35c79ef22f.jpg

I need to dig more often. I would have to give these extremely simple and quick steak burritos a solid 8.75. A little spicy for not having any warning on the package, but we were fine with it. Some folks would get stuck though, and be pissed. The meat quality was excellent. I was happily surprised that the kit came with a legitimate 14oz of super tender, almost shredded, USDA Choice Sirloin strips. Would I scoop this again? YOOO BETTTCHHAA.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Guess who has their untouched 2nd burrito wrapped in the fridge? Give up?

THIS GUY!!!!

Man, these were even better today. The heat settled down a bit and it had the nice overnight refrigerator meld. I am upping my score to a 9.2. Bomb. You guys would all love these. I got it from Aldi in case anyone is interested or sees it.

well its just after midnight here in California and this will be my first post in the live stoner eats thread and at a good time too I started this meal a week ago from today

just sliced a piece of a home cured beef pastrami it took me 4 days to brine and another full day in the fridge uncovered to let the cure equalize and then 8 more hours on the smoker

I have 2 more the same size but with different pepper blends I cut up a full brisket in to three sections so I could try different things with each one

006.JPG

Last edited:
well its just after midnight here in California and this will be my first post in the live stoner eats thread and at good time too I started this meal a week ago from today

just sliced a piece of a home cured beef pastrami it took me 4 days to brine and another full day in the fridge uncovered to let the cure equalize and then 8 more hours on the smoker

I have 2 more the same size but with different pepper blends I cut up a full brisket in to three sections so I could try different things with each one

View attachment 968736
That looks fantastic! Now I got the munchies

Sometimes.....all ya need is a sammich. This one is a monster. Toasted Wegmans Vienna Rolls with Hellemans Mayo, swiss, organic turkey, Virginia baked ham, London broil, and bacon. Two pigs, a chicken and a cow walked into my kitchen....

...they don't exist anymore because I turned em into a four bagger meat sammich. Sorry vegans. (Not really)
6346b2108ea892e390edc8c81f28b74c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back