Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there compadres. It's your ole pal Doc B with a little Saturday night jam. My bestie is doing a hundred percent for those that have been following along. MINNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!! It's a little inside joke between us that he sent me on Thursday morning....I was ecstatic to see those words as I knew he was back. He said it was like a dream. He was once in a coma years ago, and he said it was nothing like that, thank God, because a coma can be like a lifetime long nightmare. In his crazy dream I was selling heroin out of the upstairs floor of the hospital, lol. He was communicating with me through The Wall (another inside joke)...funny thing is that some lady, a younger kid, and a nurse ALL got arrested selling methadone. That must have influenced his brain. What a crazy trip...lol. Unfortunately he has to spend the weekend in the infirmary...but he is supposed to be released on Monday, and he is in good hands with my colleagues. I need to go shopping. I put this delicious meal together out of the freeze, digging deep. Found a pair of big flat Porterhouse steaks, kind of thin (on special too!!) and a bag of frozen corn from Aldi (best frozen corn we've found), plus a righteous pair of russets in the fridge. Here is what came of the diggin:

c7faaac68ca887c80e09cc26fb530a53.jpg

If the farmer next door has some unripened tomatoes tomorrow I have something else to share, from a classic movie....with an untried recipe that looks solid AF. (hint hint) Happy weekend y'all.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Saturday night in Appalachia!

16oz porterhouse (organic) and loaded baked sweet potatoes (also all organic)

View attachment 966288
View attachment 966289

This holler smells AMAZING

No room for dessert! Lol I felt like John Candy in the Great Outdoors :rofl: can you imagine a 96oz?! Lol hell I'm still clear full!!

I'd cook ya a nice steak anytime brother! They were soooo good :coffee:

:pass:

Pretty hunks of meat there Reb. Couldn't eat the sweet potato though, have to sub for a wedge salad with plenty of blue cheese and little tomatoes. Then roll me out the door in a wheelbarrow. :crying::crying: Yeah no way I could eat 96oz of anything! Now days a 16oz with trimmings is enough to make me miserable.:smoking:

No room for dessert! Lol I felt like John Candy in the Great Outdoors :rofl: can you imagine a 96oz?! Lol hell I'm still clear full!!

I'd cook ya a nice steak anytime brother! They were soooo good :coffee:

No I cant imagine a 96oz steak! I wouldn't need to eat for a week. A good smoke for dessert had to be the way

Hey there compadres. It's your ole pal Doc B with a little Saturday night jam. My bestie is doing a hundred percent for those that have been following along. MINNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!! It's a little inside joke between us that he sent me on Thursday morning....I was ecstatic to see those words as I knew he was back. He said it was like a dream. He was once in a coma years ago, and he said it was nothing like that, thank God, because a coma can be like a lifetime long nightmare. In his crazy dream I was selling heroin out of the upstairs floor of the hospital, lol. He was communicating with me through The Wall (another inside joke)...funny thing is that some lady, a younger kid, and a nurse ALL got arrested selling methadone. That must have influenced his brain. What a crazy trip...lol. Unfortunately he has to spend the weekend in the infirmary...but he is supposed to be released on Monday, and he is in good hands with my colleagues. I need to go shopping. I put this delicious meal together out of the freeze, digging deep. Found a pair of big flat Porterhouse steaks, kind of thin (on special too!!) and a bag of frozen corn from Aldi (best frozen corn we've found), plus a righteous pair of russets in the fridge. Here is what came of the diggin:

c7faaac68ca887c80e09cc26fb530a53.jpg

If the farmer next door has some unripened tomatoes tomorrow I have something else to share, from a classic movie....with an untried recipe that looks solid AF. (hint hint) Happy weekend y'all.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Good the hear your bestie is on the mend. Damn two porterhouse pics on the same day - must be an omen. Oh yeah FRIED GREEN TOMATOES one of my favorites (don't care for the barbequed redneck though). I'll be right over as they are twice as tasty when I don't have to cook them.:crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back