Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
c9c3ce38921bb419b05c35ab5d98b7d3.jpg

8d8a78dd5ee2c12ac7d27a8ac1a0b30a.jpg

Good news this morning!!!!!! My buddy is slowly coming too!!! He even talked to his mom a little and thanked us for calling her and getting him in there....which is huge because as of last night, 12 hours ago exactly, he still wasn't even aware of where he was or said a word to anyone. YAY!!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Hey peeps....hope y'all had a great weekend. Here's the deal; this is not a food post, more like a need to unload some whacked shit, and you guys are awesome. On Thursday night, my friend was over. We finished up a little project that we have been working on for the past month and a half. He took a nap on my couch after we finished...no big deal. This was at 5:00pm or so. He woke up at about 9:00 and tried to stand up...it was like he was sleepwalking, and fell. He banged his head on my table. Not too hard. Anyway, he laid back down on the couch and fell asleep. He woke up at about 2:30 and.....I don't even know how to say this...he was ALL fucked up. Drooling on himself, didn't know where he was, couldn't barely walk, he was yawning back to back to back like I've never seen before. He fell asleep standing up trying to pee. It was scary as fuck. Being a doctor, I walked over to him and saw how he looked and diagnosed him as fucked up and needing to go to the hospital now, where my colleagues will make him better. Luckily Nurse Bubbles was on hand to make a phone call to emergency services, which is his mother to ambulance him to the hospital. This was at 3:00 in the morning. She got here within 7 mins and we shuffled him into the makeshift ambulance and strapped him in. That was super early Friday morning. It's now super early Monday morning, 72 hours later, and he is still completely incoherent. Fuck. My boy is in serious trouble. I'm not a religious guy, but any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated. This is so wrong....the doctors are stumped. I just hope the last time I saw my best friend wasn't when he was pulling out of my driveway with eyes like saucers. He looked terrified. Wow.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Thoughts and prayers for your friend! Good thing you got him on to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back