Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed brother..so easy too..:pass:
Sick, looks like a recipe from a nice Chinese place. Looks great....I love Chilli things, like Thai Chilli Sauce and my aunt's homemade tomato chilli sauce, and my homemade chilli which I think I am gonna make again after Helloween. I'm in chilli withdrawals. I do have a gorgeous bag of 16-20 deveined pink shrimp in the freezer...makes me wanna bust it out. Duggy did dat. Dubbel Duggy Dinners.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Hey peeps....hope y'all had a great weekend. Here's the deal; this is not a food post, more like a need to unload some whacked shit, and you guys are awesome. On Thursday night, my friend was over. We finished up a little project that we have been working on for the past month and a half. He took a nap on my couch after we finished...no big deal. This was at 5:00pm or so. He woke up at about 9:00 and tried to stand up...it was like he was sleepwalking, and fell. He banged his head on my table. Not too hard. Anyway, he laid back down on the couch and fell asleep. He woke up at about 2:30 and.....I don't even know how to say this...he was ALL fucked up. Drooling on himself, didn't know where he was, couldn't barely walk, he was yawning back to back to back like I've never seen before. He fell asleep standing up trying to pee. It was scary as fuck. Being a doctor, I walked over to him and saw how he looked and diagnosed him as fucked up and needing to go to the hospital now, where my colleagues will make him better. Luckily Nurse Bubbles was on hand to make a phone call to emergency services, which is his mother to ambulance him to the hospital. This was at 3:00 in the morning. She got here within 7 mins and we shuffled him into the makeshift ambulance and strapped him in. That was super early Friday morning. It's now super early Monday morning, 72 hours later, and he is still completely incoherent. Fuck. My boy is in serious trouble. I'm not a religious guy, but any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated. This is so wrong....the doctors are stumped. I just hope the last time I saw my best friend wasn't when he was pulling out of my driveway with eyes like saucers. He looked terrified. Wow.

Hey peeps....hope y'all had a great weekend. Here's the deal; this is not a food post, more like a need to unload some whacked shit, and you guys are awesome. On Thursday night, my friend was over. We finished up a little project that we have been working on for the past month and a half. He took a nap on my couch after we finished...no big deal. This was at 5:00pm or so. He woke up at about 9:00 and tried to stand up...it was like he was sleepwalking, and fell. He banged his head on my table. Not too hard. Anyway, he laid back down on the couch and fell asleep. He woke up at about 2:30 and.....I don't even know how to say this...he was ALL fucked up. Drooling on himself, didn't know where he was, couldn't barely walk, he was yawning back to back to back like I've never seen before. He fell asleep standing up trying to pee. It was scary as fuck. Being a doctor, I walked over to him and saw how he looked and diagnosed him as fucked up and needing to go to the hospital now, where my colleagues will make him better. Luckily Nurse Bubbles was on hand to make a phone call to emergency services, which is his mother to ambulance him to the hospital. This was at 3:00 in the morning. She got here within 7 mins and we shuffled him into the makeshift ambulance and strapped him in. That was super early Friday morning. It's now super early Monday morning, 72 hours later, and he is still completely incoherent. Fuck. My boy is in serious trouble. I'm not a religious guy, but any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated. This is so wrong....the doctors are stumped. I just hope the last time I saw my best friend wasn't when he was pulling out of my driveway with eyes like saucers. He looked terrified. Wow.

Prayers and hopeing for a speedy recovery and strength ✌️

Steak Bombers on French Bread

A food story with pictures!!! Start at the top. Eat it up at the bottom. I got my Mephisto beans started the other night!!! Yayyay.
d05360b2f56df26fb997083e4931f827.jpg
58a0c8858cd1768d591ecd881549a87e.jpg
983369d7d8fafc3fc423c9ef84a4573c.jpg
7a3384a449ded158eebd734c54964fcf.jpg
8f71dec18201096e00226df165879e97.jpg
d74da6606b5b5701bde2080f8932141a.jpg
15887eec4ba8c0ffc8c487031342a171.jpg

yummy:chef:

No wait - you're a real doctor and the best diagnoses you could come up with was "fucked up". I know this is some serious shit but that's funny. All the best for your buddy.:karmacloud::vibes::karmacloud::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back