Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need this!! Man that looks so good
Fish and salad is 90% of my diet.
It was so good it's had fried Roman and this Asian dressing that I would kill for
Deep Fried Turkey the whole turkey is got to be the best .
yes nothing compares to a Cajon fried turkey..

Hi. Making sure this thread stays alive and well one meal at a time....lol. Happy Wednesday food & dope peeps. We made BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS!!!!! With ALL the proper fixins, which is properly fried wings..patted dry and thoroughly defrosted, homemade wing sauce, Bleu cheese and celery. The wing sauce is 1 stick of butter, almost ½ cup Frank's Red Hot, about 1 tsp each of black pepper and garlic powder, and a fat pinch of brown sugar. It's a true medium +1. Not quite "hot", but TONS of flavor. WOW. Forget takeout wings....I want this.
2764acb4ccb60f6e181f42eeea7bdb2e.jpg
9adad200e369679d528805f2942cae36.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Hi. Making sure this thread stays alive and well one meal at a time....lol. Happy Wednesday food & dope peeps. We made BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS!!!!! With ALL the proper fixins, which is properly fried wings..patted dry and thoroughly defrosted, homemade wing sauce, Bleu cheese and celery. The wing sauce is 1 stick of butter, almost ½ cup Frank's Red Hot, about 1 tsp each of black pepper and garlic powder, and a fat pinch of brown sugar. It's a true medium +1. Not quite "hot", but TONS of flavor. WOW. Forget takeout wings....I want this.
2764acb4ccb60f6e181f42eeea7bdb2e.jpg
9adad200e369679d528805f2942cae36.jpg

O hello!!! That looks ... Hi..:drool:

Are they hot?
Depends on your definition of hot. For a little kid, yeah....for a food lover, they are a 5 or 6 out of 10. They have tons of flavor, but they aren't crazy spicy. I don't even like em like that, the heat ruins the flavor in my opinion. Not to mention the crunchy celery and the Marie's Bleu Cheese make em even less spicy. They got great flavor without unnecessary burn. If ya want em hotter just go a little stiffer on the Red Hot and Pepper....or vice versa if ya want em soft. I ate about 16 without even taking a sip of my tasty beverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back