Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF has this thread died? Nobody has post tasty treats in over a week. It's Saturday and time to make groceries. I come here for some new ideas on what to put on the menu for this week and what do I see - nada. @Mossy, @The Elvis, @Dr.Bubbles, @Dudeski, @bushmasterar15, @Cotton46, @BCBudlady, @midIN, and anybody that i forgot, come on now give it up. I know somebody ate something tasty this week. :crying::crying:
Nothin homemade this week of any mention. I will give a shout out to a little bbq joint in Benson NC. Ate there twice last week inbetween Hurricane Florence . The Redneck BBQ Lab is the real deal. Best burnt ends on the planet and sides like jalapeño Mac n Cheese . Perfect after a nice edible. Seriously, this place is worth the trip if you are in the area.
WTF has this thread died? Nobody has post tasty treats in over a week. It's Saturday and time to make groceries. I come here for some new ideas on what to put on the menu for this week and what do I see - nada. @Mossy, @The Elvis, @Dr.Bubbles, @Dudeski, @bushmasterar15, @Cotton46, @BCBudlady, @midIN, and anybody that i forgot, come on now give it up. I know somebody ate something tasty this week. :crying::crying:

Nothin homemade this week of any mention. I will give a shout out to a little bbq joint in Benson NC. Ate there twice last week inbetween Hurricane Florence . The Redneck BBQ Lab is the real deal. Best burnt ends on the planet and sides like jalapeño Mac n Cheese . Perfect after a nice edible. Seriously, this place is worth the trip if you are in the area.
That sounds like a great place to try! Had some great pork this week myself but was too hungry to get pics

I've been slacking a bit and dinners have been somewhat boring.

Supper tonight - quite tasty. Chicken, beef, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms , and tomatoes yum

20181006_171818.jpg

20181006_174130.jpg

Ooohhhh...some K-baps or "Quebobs" as y'all normal folk'll say. There is something neat about poking shit on a stick, especially for presentation purposes. I swear there is some black magic in the sticks...always a hit. I got all stupid and busted out my solid cast iron hand me down meat grinder and threw some nice Angus beef rib into it and turned that into a giant free form meatloaf. Did that with some frozen corn, some baked russets and a little bit of broccoli and sharp white cheddar roux sauce. I did everything from scratch including grinding the meat and DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS. I went to snap the plate pic and my phone was dead. Luckily my buddy was over, so he took that pic and emailed it to me. We are gonna use some leftover meatloaf on Monday evening for some ridiculous hot meatloaf sandwiches with carmelized onions and this incredible looking Black Forest Bacon that I scored. Wait'll you see this bacon guys...I couldn't resist. I was literally compelled after seeing it. I grow dope too.
104d3d56e4658c232b633c17c773602b.jpg

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

I've been screening in a balcony and I'm not good at it. It's 40 feet wide 9 feet out. I've got the frame done. Now I'm almost ready to roll out screen.
View attachment 958355 View attachment 958356
That looks just fine doood. Just measure everything twice and keep things square with a speed square and a level.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back