Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you @Mossy but I gain weight every time @The Elvis posts pictures:crying::crying:

Me Too @Duckster ..it is all that Southern Comfort food....:drool:

English ancestry yes, but live in New England

Damn...my psychic powers let me down...:crying:....

Lots of us here and used to be many restaurants served “pop overs” here. With changing demographics and focus on clean eating... really have to make my own or go to the one remaining place that still serves them near me.

I'm EX UK living in Spain...and although I can get frozen ones in the ex-pat shops..they are all made with wheat flour..so I cannot eat them...so I make my own...but it tends to be the cooler months..or the oven over heats the house...:biggrin:

Fox terrier is a rescue. Such a treasure he is. Scent hounds all the way!

We have 2 rescue Podencos..Spanish sight hounds..hunters..

The trick to a good Yorkshire pudding is having the fat hot in the cases before pouring in the mix :biggrin:
Second that hot fat in the bottom. Best if it’s the funk from a rib roast... while it rests... and serve the lot together. Your coronaries will be screaming but oh well!

The trick to a good Yorkshire pudding is having the fat hot in the cases before pouring in the mix :biggrin:

Yeah @hairyman :headbang:..I heard the secret to the Rise is the reaction of the very hot tin/fat meeting the cold batter mix.

I went back to metal pud trays..I was using silicon muffin trays...and I bought a half a pound of Lard ...rather than oil to grease the tins..higher smoke point.

I use more eggs to get the Rise coz I can't use self raising flour...

my record is 11 yourshire puddings :biggrin:
:pighug:

That's why I told @The Elvis to grab one Fast @archie gemmill ....to get ahead of the yorky pud snafflers.....:eyebrows:

Now I wanna try one.. I'm sure id love it! The weather is cooling off and Friday is catfish day.. I'm ready to eat some fish!!
I need a seafood plate.. Come on Friday!! :vibe:

I'm sure you would Enjoy them...:headbang:...with proper brown gravy...

Yeah @hairyman :headbang:..I heard the secret to the Rise is the reaction of the very hot tin/fat meeting the cold batter mix.

I went back to metal pud trays..I was using silicon muffin trays...and I bought a half a pound of Lard ...rather than oil to grease the tins..higher smoke point.

I use more eggs to get the Rise coz I can't use self raising flour...

That's why I told @The Elvis to grab one Fast @archie gemmill ....to get ahead of the yorky pud snafflers.....:eyebrows:

I'm sure you would Enjoy them...:headbang:...with proper brown gravy...
I sure would like to try a couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back